chapter four

"I love you johnnie." I whispered softly, resting my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too kyle." He chuckled, and kissed my forehead. We layed on our bed, naked except for our boxers. I was tired, and jetlag had began to take over.

"Can we sleep for a bit?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He moved around a bit, laying on his side with his arms around me, and intertwined ohr legs. He kissed me once, softly, before I rested my head on the pillow, right ahead of his head, and fell asleep.

* * *

A few hours later, and me and johnnie both woke up once more, getting dressed. The sun had long set, but we were now too hyper to sleep.

We began to un-pack all of my items, putting my clothing into the drawers with johnnies, and beanies in the dresser. After unpacking my other two boxes, we began to go through my last box, which was of old family pictures, or little trinkets. Most of which, my mom forced me to bring. After ten minutes of sorting through it, settled on jjst putting it in the corner for now. We wanted to go pennyboarding, like we used to do the first few times I came to LA.

I grabbed my board, and johnnie grabbed his, and we shoved our phones into our pockets before leaving.

We walked through the building holding hands, reaching the exit, and walking towards the sidewalk, before skating away.

I smiled, having missed being able to board like this. Ever since that last trip to LA, my mom refused to let me go boarding. She told me it was too dangerous.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked johnnie, who was a few feet in front of me.

"The mall? The closest one stays open all night." I smiled.

"Yeah. Okay."

I caught up with him, and grabbed his hand, both of us almost losing our balance before standing up straight again.

We made smalltalk as we boarded, but I went quiete when he brought up the set up that I made with Bryan, to make sure that nothing happened.

"Can we please not talk about that, babe?" I asked quietly, not wanting to discus it.

"We have to kyle." He frowned as we entered the mall.

"Can we at least take a seat first? That ride tired me out quite a bit."

"Yeah. Of course." He walked me over to the food court. The mall was nearly abandoned by now, except for the employees. Only ten or so people were in the food court all together.

"You know this isn't something that we can ignore kyle. We haven't talked about it much. And I need to know what's happening exactly. After what happened, and the letter, I'm so confused. Please explain." I could hear the pain in his voice. "Why did you do it? Why shorten the very little time that you have left?"

* * *
The explanation will be in the next chapter.