A Day in Rome part 3

JEDEDIAH POV:

We made it to the location where everyone was setting up.

"Now normally the wedding would be done at the bride's house and finished at the grooms house but going to each other's exhibits is too complicated for a simple wedding" said Octavious.

"Right" I said.

"Now I know you are allergic to peanuts so I already made sure there are no peanuts. There will be other nuts like almonds and cashews along with dried fruit" said Octavious.

Everyone else was here to witness the party. I am glad to know there won't be peanuts. Allergies are never fun.

"So, we will do the wedding here then go to my house to finish the wedding. As I said marriage is about having kids here but we obviously can't do that and it's just one night but for this little activity we can adopt two Romans to be our kids for the day" said Octavious.

I was silent as I thought about this. I never even thought about having kids with Octavious. Now the Jedediah that was is a human had 17 kids. He was also married to a women. I have thought about having a relationship it's just as statues we can't really, conceive. I think. Can female statues become pregnant?

"No, not today" I said.

"Okay" said Octavious.

We started the wedding and everyone watched. Even some guest watched.

"Aaw, it's a cute little wedding" said a women.

Another women was disgusted. She grabbed the night guard by the ear and dragged them off to the side to start screaming about how we could allow such a satanic even to take place and that we need Jesus. Ma'am, you're in a museum where statues come to life. My wedding is the least of your worries. We had a man join our hands and then step back.

"When and, when, wh" Octavious tried to say the vows that the bride says but we decided to both say them.

The Karen was still screaming at the night guard.

"One moment, HELLO, TALL HUMAN SCREAMING KAREN" Octavious yelled.

The Karen snapped her head over and marched up to us.

"What did you just say" she asked in a stern voice.

"Sorry, it's just hard to say the vows with you screaming. If you could please be a bit more quiet about your problems" said Octavious.

The women went to pick us up but thankfully the night guard and some others stepped in to stop the women and she was taken out of the museum. Octavious and I turned back to each other.

"As I was saying, When and where you are, Gaius, then and there I am, Gaia" said Octavious.

"When and where you are, Gaius, then and there I am, Gaia" I said.

After the vows we got to sit down and a a spelt cake was offered to the God Jupiter. Spelt cake is just cake but made with a different wheat. Octavious and I were given a small spelt cupcake to share. Normally the cake would be a little bit bigger but there is a lot to fit in tonight. The cake was delicious though. After we finished the cake was gone the ceremony was over.

"Thank you all for coming" said Octavious.

"Thank you" I said.

Octavious and I held hands as we walked to his house with the guest following us. Normally it was the bride who would drop a coin but we agreed to both drop a coin and give each other two coins. We also threw sweets and nuts to the crowd as we walked. I like this it's kinda fun.