A Day in Rome part 5

JEDEDIAH POV:

Octavious started stripping and had no problem being naked. I tried not to stare. It's rude to stare. I slowly stripped but left my underwear on. A few of the old west people joined and some waited outside. I told the ones that stayed to be respectful and don't be a creep. Especially to the ladies. Rome is a different culture then us. I don't understand how they can bath naked in public but that is their choice. Like how I chose to not be naked.

But it is hard not to stare. The love of my life is swimming around completely nude. Everyone talked as we all washed up. There is also the fact that we are bathing in other people's filth but people also pee in pools so I guess that is more normal to me. I guess this way is more entertaining though. Not just because of a certain little general being naked and touching my body with my consent of course but also I get to chat with people. I did was up and figured it's best to not ask about the cleaning products since they don't exactly have soap. After the bath we dried off and got dressed.

"We got a few hours till sunrise. What's left" I asked.

"The jobs are still over for tonight but there is still entertainment. I think you'll like the races" said Octavious.

He held my hand and we walked to the stadium where there races or other Roman sports. I didn't really have a team to cheer for so I just cheered for which ever team Octavious cheered for. At first it was a little confusing but for the most part it was still entertaining. Sadly the day had to come to a end.

"So, how was your day as a roman" asked Octavious.

"Good, it was a little weird at some parts but mostly I think I understand you better Octy" I said.

Octavious smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Well you make a good Roman. If you're ever interested to switch sides you're always welcome here" said Octavious.

"Wow, slow down there. I'm still a cowboy at heart. I had fun today but I still belong in the old west" I said.

"Very well, speaking of which I get to see your world tomorrow" said Octavious.

"You're going to love it, but I also suppose it's time to change and head back before the sun comes up" I said.

"Just stay here" said Octavious.

I was confused.

"Really" I asked.

"Ya, you are a Roman today. You should be on the Roman exhibit" said Octavious.

"But what if we get in trouble" I asked.

"Wouldn't be the first time. Do you remember how that time I snuck over to your side and you put me in that lock up" asked Octavious.

"That was trespassing" I said.

"I know, but I was still on the west exhibit that day" said Octavious.

I want to stay honestly and everyone now knows we come to life so there is no need to worry about getting in trouble. We just have to be in our place in a respectful way that won't cause problems.

"Alright I'll stay. Do you have a place for me to be" I asked.

"Yes" said Octavious.

He took me to a spot and showed me what pose to do.

"Okay so you hold your sword up and stand next to me. And we can hold hands" said Octavious.

"Its a good thing we will be asleep but does your arm ever get stiff holding a sword up every day" I asked.

"Not really" said Octavious.

Everyone got into position and I held Octavious' hand as we both held our swords up with the other. I looked at Octavious and smiled as the sun came up.