A Test, the flight

JEDEDIAH POV:

I woke up in a box. We were being carried and I could hear people.

"Jedediah" said Octavious.

"I'm right here" I said.

Octavious crawled threw the peanuts and wrapped his arms around me. I don't talk about it but I am a little scared of boxes now because of the hourglass. I closed my eyes and cuddled with Octavious. The box was set down on a seat and the lid was removed.

"Hey, everyone awake" asked Larry.

"Gigantor, where are we" I asked as I looked around.

We were somewhere with a lot of seats.

"On a airplane. It's a few hour flight till Oregon. Then we will spend the night at the airport before catching a flight to Alaska" said Larry.

I stood up and climbed to the edge of the box and looked around. I've never been on a plane before. The box was buckled in and the window was open.

"I thought we were traveling during the day" I said.

"No, everyone thought it would be good to travel at night. Besides it's a new experience" said Larry.

I sat down on the ledge to climb down to the seat the box is on.

"Wow the Jed, you have to stay in the box" said Larry as he picked me up and put me back in the box.

Larry put me down and let go of me. I turned back to him.

"Why, I'm not going anywhere" I asked.

"Its not like we will go anywhere. We just want to look around" said Octavious.

"No, government rules. Everyone who is a mini figure has to stay in the box. If you don't then you go back to the museum and be asleep like the others" said Larry.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"That's so boring" I said.

"I didn't make the rules okay. Plus you guys are really tiny. So you can get lost easily. For now just look out the window or something. Once we are in the air I can put a few movies on" said Larry.

There was a few groans of disappointment. I guess it does make sense though. In the meantime we set up a few couches with the peanuts along with other creations.

"It looks great, this will be the new Rome" said Octavious.

"No" I said.

"What, why" asked Octavious.

"This is west people box two. We aren't Romans" I said.

"You can become Roman" said Octavious.

"And how would we do that" I asked.

"I'll allow everyone citizenship if, you marry me" said Octavious.

I froze and blushed.

"Do it" said a girl.

"Ya, marry him" said a boy.

"Do it" the box started to chant.

Octavious smiled at me.

"I don't have a ring" I said.

The plane started movining and everyone rushed to the edge if the box to look out the window. Octavious looked at me.

"You don't actually need a ring right" asked Octavious.

"No, I just to plan the wedding before we start telling people" I said.

The stopped and then sped off. We all fell over and I fell out if the box. Octavious held my hand but I think I pulled something. Larry picked me up and put me in the box.

"Everyone okay" asked Larry.

"I think I pulled something" I said holding my arm.

"Lets have a healer look at it" said Octavious.

One of the Roman healers came over and had a look at my arm as our ears started to pop.

"Why are our ears popping" asked a girl.

"Its just high altitude. It will go away" said Larry.

I guess that's good. The popping doesn't hurt it just feels weird. The healer finished examining my arm.

"Its dislocated. We need a flat surface to lay Jedediah on so I can relocate it" said the healer.

I did a quick Google search if ants can fly in a plane and survive. For the most part yes. Why ants? Because it's the closest I could think of in size. But size wasn't a issue for ants. It's more temperature and oxygen.