A Test, the Hotel

JEDEDIAH POV:

A hour or so longer the plane landed and everyone got off. Larry carried the box off the plane and into the airport. I see why we have to stay in the box now. This place is huge. There are so many people. After we got everything and met up with Ahkmenrah Larry set the box on a seat by a huge window.

"Our next flight is tomorrow so we have a couple hours till sunrise. It's midnight right now" said Larry.

"But we were on that plane forever Gigantor" I said.

"I know, but different places have different time zones. It's 3 in the morning back home" said Larry.

"Okay, so, what's the plan" asked Octavious.

"I'll call a cab and have us go to the hotel. Once we get to the hotel I want everyone to stay in the room and out of trouble. I don't want anyone getting lost" said Larry.

We all agreed and Larry got us a cab to take us to the hotel. We checked in and went to the room. There was two beds, a couch, a tv, and a bathroom. Larry set the box on the bed and we all started to climb out and explore the room. Octavious helped me down onto the bed.

"What happened with Jedediah" asked Ahkmenrah.

"I dislocated my arm" I said.

"Do you think we can use the tablet to heal him" asked Octavious.

"Yes, it should work" said Ahkmenrah.

He grabbed the tablet and said a spell to heal me. The tablet and I glowed for a second as I was healed.

"Feeling better" asked Ahkmunrah.

"Ya, thanks" I said.

I took the cape off and gave it back to Octavious. He put it on and we all started to explore the room. Larry put the tv on for anyone who wishes to watch it. Octavious and I hopped off the bed and went to another room.

"What's this room" asked a girl.

"It looks like a huge bathroom" said another girl.

Larry walked over and turned the light on.

"What are you guys doing" asked Larry.

"Exploring the room. What's that" asked a boy as he pointed at a giant tub.

"A shower" said Larry.

We walked up to it and hopped up onto the ledge. We looked around amazed. I have been to the bathrooms at the museum. Plumbing has helped a lot. I just haven't seen a shower before.

"It's like a huge bath" said a boy.

"Can we swim in it" asked another.

We all looked at Larry who thought about it quick.

"Okay, but only for a few hours. At six I want everyone on the bed for a head count" said Larry.

"No problem Gigantor" I said.

Larry filled the tub with some water and we started to hop in after taking some clothes off. Some were naked. I just kept my underwear on before jumping in. Everything else was on the floor. Larry watched us while he ordered some pizza for lunch.

"I wish the others could see this" said Octavious.

"Maybe Gigantor can take some pictures of something to show them when we get back" I said.

"Hopefully, I wonder what the mini landscape will be like" said Octavious.

"What if they have tiny famous locations like the bean or Mount Rushmore" I said.

"That's not a volcano right? I don't want to repeat Pompeii" said Octavious.

"No, it's not a volcano. It's a mountain with the presidents faces carved into it. Teddy has his face on it" I said.

"Oh, what if they have New York city" said Octavious.

"I wonder what a tiny museum would look like" I said.