12

(Hey everyone 😭 so sorry for not uploading for a month, I get lazy and tend to have no motivation to do things

(Hey everyone 😭 so sorry for not uploading for a month, I get lazy and tend to have no motivation to do things. But I hope you enjoy this long chapter)

.

.

.

.

.

Recap

Sasuke then jumped in the air, with a battle cry and flung the large shuriken and it twirled towards the clone who's eyes widened as it twirled towards the real zabuza, but he caught that one but wait!

Another big shuriken!? That's why it's called shadow shuriken jutsu!

But zabuza jumped and dodged it!

Kazuma eyes widened in surprise and he kinda lost all hope.

But..

Sasuke smirked..

kazuma's eyes widened as the shuriken puffed into a Naruto, Naruto yelled and threw the kunai

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

As Naruto threw the kunai, it was heading towards zabuza's face. He didn't have no choice so he let go of the water prison ball and the kunai grazed him under his eye, everyone's eyes was wide in shock.

Zabuza went to go and kill Naruto with the shadow shuriken

"You little brat!" He yelled and there was a shink and blood splattered.

Kakashi had blocked the blow with his fist and he glared at zabuza with daggers, his sharingan showing.

Sakura called out kakashi's name and Naruto, who fell in the water popped up

"Naruto, your strategy was outstanding. You've grown up. Both of you" kakashi complimented, he was referring to Naruto and Sasuke. Kazuma smiled and he knew he needed to get better, so he can be strong like how Sasuke and Naruto was.

Naruto chuckled with a closed eyed smile

"The purpose of the shadow clones was not to take down zabuza, but to hide my transformation into demon wind shuriken!" Naruto explained and now all the dots clicked.

The shadow clones was actually a distraction so the real Naruto could transform into the shuriken as a clone was in front of him, So when Sasuke would throw the demon wind shuriken, Naruto would be in position.

Kazuma finally understood everything, he wished he was smart enough to notice and be more help. His tanuki jutsu was useless and he'd wish he learned something more helpful.