15

me when my life's falling apart but then I have BL to read and watch 🤭

.

.

.

.

.

It's been hours.

Kakashi sensei told Sakura she could go and guard the bridge since she already proved she had stamina to hold chakra control.

It was also getting dark.

Naruto, Sasuke and kazuma was still trying to achieve that goal.

Kazuma sat against his tree while panting, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and stood up shakily. He then walked a few inches away from the tree and jogged, he Walked a little bit farther than the previous one but it was barely a little progress. He dropped to the floor with an oof and laid down on the floor while breathing heavily, scratches all over his body.

Both Naruto and Sasuke was out of breath, and had scratches on them as well. Naruto was irritated and I bet Sasuke was too.

"What the heck is up with this!?" He complained while flailing his limbs. Sasuke was breathing heavily while they both looked up at their trees.

Then they both looked at each other, giving each other a face and suddenly they yelled out and ran, running up the tree with determination.

This was going for a while. Our little kazuma was as well, he kept trying, but his body was getting more and more tired. He wasn't used to this much running and agility. He stood up again, and closed his eyes to focus the chakra to his feet. Once he felt that he had some, he ran. He ran up the tree and grunted slightly as he tried to keep the flowing chakra, he was close, but his legs gave out and he quickly marked the tree and struggled down the tree.

With Naruto he remembered what Sakura had told him, and he closed his eyes and concentrated. After he believed he had some chakra he started running But Sasuke called out his name causing him to stumble to the floor and yell out in anger

"Jeez what the heck's wrong with you!?Don't interfere while I'm trying to concentrate!" He yelled and sat up

"U-Uh..well..." Sasuke started out

"W-What Is it.?" Naruto mumbled while crossing his arms. Kazuma looked at the two curiously and criss-crossed his legs.

Sasuke looked away for a second as a small embarrassed blush tinted his cheeks, his eye then twitched as he mustered up the courage to ask something

"Y-You asked Sakura to give you some tips before..what did she say to you?" He asked while mumbling and both kazuma and Naruto stared at him in shock, then Naruto smiled all goofy then flat out said