Valentine's Day special pt.1 🌹🍫

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOTIVATION IS JUST SO LOW! BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FORGIVE ME!

anyways, in this special, Sasuke gets with Sakura..

readers: BULLSHIT!!

IM SORRY BUT TRUST ME ON THIS, I WILL FEED YOU SMUT BETWEEN SASUKE AND KAZUMA 😩, LIKE I'LL ACTUALLY TAKE MY TIME AND WRITE.

anyways, like the last one there will be angst, heavy ass sexual scenes, and both of them are not minors.

So bear with me cuz Im not actually good at writing angst but I swear I'll do my best, I been thinking of very erotic stuff between Sasuke and kazuma so I may say some shit off the walls 😀, anyways enjoy!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

It is near the time.

The time of where couples are shown off and gifted special things.

You can already imagine the couples that are arising in kotoha. But the couples are sweet.

Elderly, young adults, and even little kids confessions towards the other.

But there are rumors saying that a familiar pink headed ninja was returning from a mission very far away, a mission where he had been gone for about a couple of years.

By that time, Sakura had already confessed her love for Sasuke. And Sasuke, well., he didn't even think about it and just accepted it, and the two have been together during those years.

Yes, occasionally Sasuke would sometimes think of kazuma. Something Happened between the two. But not even Naruto knows.

Even though Sakura has matured, she still has hatred for her little brother. Even just thinking about him makes her disgusted and annoyed. But she decided to stop thinking of him.

Moving on, it was in the middle of the bright day, the sun shined brightly and the village of kotoha bustled with cheerful people, Shops open and selling things for couples.

In the hokage office, sat Naruto. He was scribbling on papers while stacking them on another stack, he sighed tiredly and decided to stop. He stood up and stretched, he sighed contently as he felt the weight from his shoulders lifted slightly.

He looked out the window while in thought, looking down at his village. He was thinking of his old friend. Kazuma.

He wondered why he just suddenly disappeared without no information or trace. Everyone looked for him, but couldn't find him. They were worried, and deeply saddened at his leave.

Nobody could tell but Naruto knew Sasuke was angry at first, hurt, and sad. But it then turned into a grudge and anger. But Naruto knew Sasuke was just really missing him. Even though Sasuke returned back to the village, kazuma still kept his distance over time, he stopped talking like he use to, and he even seemed he got paler and he seemed to have gotten skinnier.

Everyone didn't notice this until one day him and Sasuke gotten into an argument about his distance and his old self. Kazuma was yelling even though he knew he shouldn't have, he coughed up a lot of blood and they had to take him to the hospital, and that's when they heard of what was wrong with him..

Well, I won't spoil it, so just know how he gotten skinnier and his lack of malnourishment.

The next day, kazuma disappeared and it was the end of that. No one heard or seen him for 4-5 years. So they thought he..