Making it to Sanctuary

Jack is the lalalala to my okokokok <3
————————————————————————

The group made it to Sanctuary, finally after a week of leaving Liars Berg. The trip was long and exhausting. Not to mention the alarming amounts of bandits we've seem to have passed. Not too long after arriving to Liars Berg, a mysterious woman has reached out telepathically to guide us. She said to come to Sanctuary, said it'd be the only place where we'd be safe. Im not sure how much we should trust this person, Axton seemed to think the same thing. We didn't know her, why did she know so much about us?

We finally come upon entering sanctuary's large gate protecting the inner walls of the town. After waiting moments for clearance by a crimson lance guard, we walk through the entrance to the town. It was a sunny day, the sun's light hit the bland streets quite nicely.

There had been a few times where Jack had messaged the whole group now, and not just you alone. He'd call to taunt the team, often try to threaten them. Nothing that should be expected as unusual. Ever since leaving Liars Berg, Jack has not cared to speak to you it seems. Not like it really mattered. Enemies shouldn't be talking to each other personally anyway. There's no reason to, right?

I decide to walk around town, as the rest of the group decided to do their own thing for the next little while, before we met up with Roland.

Maya and I decided to travel towards Scooter's garage, mainly for the sake of getting to know everyone. Scooter was a nice fellow. A little socially awkward, but overall was what traditional folks could call him a gentleman. Maya and I made small chat with Scooter (mainly Maya because I was admiring the workspace of Scooter's shop), until my ECHO made that all too familiar static. I reach into my back pocket, unaware that Maya had stopped talking to Scooter and looked over towards my screen.

From Jack

"What the fuck..? Why is he calling you, and not all of us?!" Maya exclaims, pulling out her ECHO just to be sure of her comment.

Well, shit.