Aquiring the Siren

A cover to a vent is busted open, as several midget psychos crawl out like a infestation of spiderants.
"Shit." I say under my breath as I cock my shotgun and prepare myself for the group of tiny bandits to sprint their way towards my general direction. I stance my feet and aim for the area with most targets in range to shoot. I pull the trigger, hitting most targets. A few managed to dodge the bullets and get close in my melee zone. I flip my gun onto its end and slam the handle into a midgets head. During this, a midget managed to grab me my the leg and almost pulled me down to the ground. I use my freehand to grab the tiny bandit and punch their head. With my hands tied, I use the advantage of my time to kick the bandit attached to my leg while their staggered from my hit. I shot the one I had hit with my gun, not giving me efficient time to hit the other I kicked. In the Nick of time, Zero appeared from thin air and slices the little bandit in half.
"Thanks!" I say, fist pumping Zero. He says nothing in return but a " :D " illuminated on his face.

I throw a grenade in the line of fire between Salvador and Kreig, shouting "Grenade incoming!" As a warning. They were alert, and backed away as much as they could.

Moments pass before a rumbling had occurred, enough to stagger everyone's movement. An invisible force appeared, taking out bandits one by one. The vault hunters group together in the centre, anticipating for whatever this thing may be. It eventually stops with a combustion of fire around its presence, and a figure appears from the middle of it. This figure had tattoos the same of Mayas on her left hand.

So, this must be Lilith.

"Sup." She says, moments before her legs start wobbling and she looses her strength to stand. Axton and Salvador go to her aid to help her up. "I'm fine I just....need some of that eridium over there. Mind grabbing some for me? Thanks." She says casually, her eyes gesturing over to the box. I go towards the box and hesitantly grab a couple pieces.

I pass them to Lilith as she consumes the pieces into thin air, her markings and eyes lighting up in the process. We all stare in amazement and fascination as she progressively grows stronger with each passing second.
"Thanks. Really needed that." She says in response. "So, you must be the new recruits of the crimson raiders. You all must be vault hunters right?" Lilith asks, rearing her hands on her hips.
"Yeah, commander Roland had assigned us to inform you that you're needed back at sanctuary. It's urgent on the matter that we think we have a lead on Handsome Jacks plan to open the vault." Axton speaks up, walking forward a step, away from the group. "Well, I thought it be about time we'd hear something about Jack." She sighs, looking at the group, then to Maya.
"You, what's your name?" She asks, catching the other siren's attention.
"It's Maya." She goes to reach her hand out in turn of a handshake, but Lilith grabs Maya's forearm, tracing her fingers around her tattoos. "Huh." She says under her breath. "You must be that kid from Athenas. Heard all about you and the the order of the impending storm." Mayas face remains neutral, looking Lilith in her eyes.
"Yeah, that's me." Maya says in response. Lilith continued to scan over Mayas tattoos in silence, before speaking up. "Well, can't say I know why you'd want to leave a planet for doom just to explore. Say you had it good there. You were handed a group to lead on a silver platter." I internally cringe at Lilith comment, watching Maya's body tense a little from behind. Her comment set me off, given knowing of Mayas situation, Lilith didn't have any say in the matter. Lilith let's go and Maya backs off into the group.
"Well, we should get going. I can try and teleport you guys out of here to the entrance. But I gotta say I'm still pretty new to this part of my power." She smirks, cracking her knuckles for emphasis.

The first few attempts were rusty, as she had only managed to move us a couple feet in the room. Eventually, she managed to move us closer to the entrance, insisting that she'd meet us back at sanctuary instead of coming with us. I found that teleportation had made my body feel queasy.

We made our way to the car, still intact and drivable. I enter the back and plop myself down onto the seat, letting out a deep sigh.

The drive had been long back, as none of us really spoke to start conversation. I made a glance over to Maya, who seemed off in space.
"Maya." I say to catch her gaze. "You alright?"
She stares at me a couple moments in silence, before letting out a defeated sigh.
"Yeah, I guess what Lilith said to me and how that whole interaction went could have gone a little better in my defence."
"How so?" Axton asks from beside me.
"Well, I mean that I just felt like an object in her presence. She made me feel like I was just another person, not really all that significant in comparison to her." Maya explained.
"It also didn't help the fact that she had carelessly made that comment about Athenas and the order of the impending storm..." I hissed. I really didn't like how Lilith made Maya feel. I felt rage and aggression.
"That too....I suppose I figured that she'd had treated me alittle more respectfully. You know, being obedient of six sirens in this whole entire galaxy..." Maya said quietly, looking at the snowy pandoran mountains.
"Well, I'll be honest with you guys too, I'm not really a big fan of her as much as I am Roland. I'm just glad she's not commander...But I will say this to the group; you guys need to not do anything rash, even if you aren't fond of Lilith. She's still a big part of the crimson raiders and she's essential towards taking down Jack." Most of us in the back nod in response. And verbal "mhm's" heard from the front.

Even if I did want to piss Lilith off just to wipe a smile off her face, Axton's right. Also the fact that Lilith could easily mop the floor with me if I tried anything violent. She's needed at this point in the game, I gotta learn to work with her, even if I don't like her.