⁵ˣ²¹. ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃʸ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁽ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ⁾

season five, episode twenty-one

matt cooper and millie jones were both on arizona's team for today as alison robbins had adam on her team today as the two spoke to one another at the nurse's station where cristina comes past them, "sorry

matt cooper and millie jones were both on arizona's team for today as alison robbins had adam on her team today as the two spoke to one another at the nurse's station where cristina comes past them, "sorry. i'm sorry," owen apologised when bumping into cristina, "take care now," the trauma surgeon said when walking away.

"hey," callie torres came to where the three surgeons stood, "i can't afford rent," callie stated when looking at her roommate, "owen just told me to take care now," cristina said repeating what the trauma surgeon just said, "nice, that's three words,"

alison then nods her head, "that's more than she's getting from her family," she said about callie who completely ignored what she said, "my mom, silent, my aunts, silent, my sister aria? i know, i know how much power my father wields. but seriously?" callie said, "what am i, invisible?? dead to them? to my mother?" callie's phone went off, "you just have to give them more time, cal," alison said to her friend.

"i mean why can't you tell them that you and whoever you are dating broke up? it's no one's business, right?" cristina said that as alison then looked to arizona who gave her a look, "and we will leave you to ponder that,"

arizona took alison's hand moving her away from the conversation not wanting whatever callie was gonna do with millie jones to do the same thing to their relationship, "arizona, if you think i would ever do what callie was saying, i wouldn't. i wouldn't break up with you to get my dad's approval, since his opinion doesn't really matter afted he left me and my mom and my mother is dead but i know she would've loved you and i know that marcus loves you," she said to her girlfriend who leaned in and gave alison a kiss in the middle of the hallway, "what was that for?"

arizona just smiled at her girlfriend not remembering that she had both matt and millie on her service who was stood away from the couple at a distance, "i'll see you later?" alison hummed with a smile on her face, "you will,"

the two went in different directions when adam handed her a chart of a patient who fell out a tree and broke all her limbs, "ooh, that is better," the two walked into the patient's room when seeing callie already in there with mark.

____

adam helped alison and callie lift willow's leg as the two ortho doctors checked out the broken limb, "ok, willow, i am afraid your cheekbones look broken, too, i'll need to wait a few weeks until the swelling goes down to repair that," mark stated about the girl's cheekbones, "in a few weeks, i'm gonna be up in a tree in utah,"

willow said to them, "those corporate bastards, the same ones who just bulldozed me out of kaili? they wanna clear-cut acres to bulid another ski condo complex," she said as alison and callie shared a look, "sons of bitches, ahh,"