1

Today is the tenth day of Qin Shiye's rebirth.

In one year, the end will come.

This is an old community in Haishi. Although it is remote, it passes the national highway and the transportation is very convenient. There are several five-story bungalows in the community, and a central garden that is not as big as a middle school playground. Qin Shiye sold the property located in Haishi A house in the city center, rented a room here.

The city center is the place where the largest number of people gather, and it is also the most dangerous when the end of the world comes. Groups of zombies block the road, and when they catch people, they roar and rush over to bite them. If you don't have powerful powers and transportation, you can escape. The probability of being born is almost zero.

Qin Shiye was born as an orphan and grew up through hard work. Because of his high martial arts value, he met the matchmaker by chance and became a mercenary for a certain organization. Although the mission was very dangerous, he also made a lot of money. As for the house in the city center, he also bought a house in his hometown of Nanshi, where he grew up, as a retirement home. Now, Qin Shiye has decided to use the house in his hometown as his first place to survive in the apocalypse.

As for why he still stayed in Haishi, it was because it was more developed and convenient and could collect some supplies that were not available in Nanshi. After his rebirth, Qin Shiye began to collect supplies non-stop. The goods were shipped batch by batch to warehouses at different addresses. After removing the surveillance, Qin Shiye received the materials in the space, then drove out in an empty truck and pretended to deliver the goods.

Yes, Qin Shiye has a space. It is a pendant that he carried close to his body when he was placed at the entrance of the orphanage. The material is like jade but not jade. It looks like some cheap fakes, so it can be kept in Qin Shiye. Keep it in your own hands so that no one can take it away from you.

When the end of the last life came, the space in the pendant opened unexpectedly. It was not the blood-shedding identity written in fantasy novels, but after the awakening of supernatural powers, Qin Shiye found that he could communicate with the pendant's consciousness and learned how to open and use the space. After a few years of research on supernatural powers in the institute, I realized that it was what is commonly called mental power.

Mental power can only be clearly perceived at level 2 or above of the superpower, but Qin Shiye was able to do it from the beginning, which shows that he has stronger superpowers than others from the beginning.

In this life, as soon as he came back, he found that the space could already be communicated with spiritual power. There was no need to wait for the end of the world to start again. Qin Shiye guessed that his rebirth probably brought back his spiritual power from the previous life, but his powers could not be used yet. , probably after the end of the world, there will probably be mutations caused by some unknown substance.

Space is a good thing. There is spiritual soil for planting, and there is also a small spiritual spring. This part is limited and can contain living creatures. There is also a huge enclosed space that Qin Shiye did not touch until his death in the previous life. No matter how big the Qing Dynasty is, only inanimate things can be stored in this place. The advantage is that time is constant, and what you put in it will remain the same when you take it out.

He had powerful powers and almost unlimited space. Why did he still die in the fifth year of the apocalypse? It was all because Qin Shiye in the previous life was too young and did not understand the principles of friendship and hatred.

At that time, he and several teammates went on a mission. Suddenly, the apocalypse came. They fought zombies and occasionally rescued people, and arrived at a large private base. Qin Shiye's superpower is decomposition, breaking things into particles invisible to the naked eye. At first, he can only decompose part of the zombie, but later he can completely decompose it.