END extra

Parallel World Extra ②

After that day, the two of them always shared a bag of milk. Lin Yu let Qin Shiye drink it first because he thought he was a teacher. Grandma said that teachers should be respected. Qin Shiye drank half of it and gave it to Lin Yu, and Lin Yu kept the rest. After finishing the drinking, six years passed in a flash.

"Brother, do you want to be a soldier?" Lin Yu lay on the bed, holding his chin and looking at Qin Shiye. At this time, Qin Shiye had grown into a tall, handsome man. He could no longer live in the orphanage, so he decided to apply for the army. Enlist in the army because there are subsidies.

Qin Shiye sat beside the bed and touched the young boy's hair: "Yeah."

Lin Yu pursed his lips: "I can't bear to leave you, brother."

After Qin Shiye graduated from junior high school, the welfare institution stopped paying for his education. Grandma Lin gave him some money to attend a public high school. He would also do odd jobs to make money. After graduating from high school, Qin Shiye did not want to go to school anymore. He wanted Grandma Lin's money and decided to join the army. With the subsidy, he could send money to Lin Yu and Grandma Lin.

Qin Shiye knelt down and looked at Lin Yu: "Brother comes back to see you and grandma every year."

Lin Yu also knew that he couldn't stop Qin Shiye, so he grabbed his sleeve and said, "Then remember to miss me."

Qin Shiye smiled: "Okay."

The fighting techniques Qin Shiye taught Lin Xue were very useful. Specifically, when Lin Yu was in junior high school, because he was so beautiful, a few gangsters in the school wanted to drag him into the toilet and take off his pants to see if he was a boy or a girl. , was knocked down by Lin Yu with a punch, beating him until he cried for his father and mother. From then on, no one dared to mess with the weak-looking Lin Yu.

As for the elder brother who was being protected later, he found out and secretly caused trouble for those people, Lin Yu didn't know.

Grandma Lin passed away during the summer vacation of the third grade of junior high school. Lin's mother was far away from home and could not come back. Lin Yu held a funeral for her grandmother with the help of her neighbors. She was numb and confused. She knelt in the mourning hall and burst into tears. When she got up, her body shook a little. , fell into a warm embrace.

Looking up and seeing a familiar face, Lin Yu hugged the man as if grasping a life-saving straw: "Brother, I don't have a grandma anymore, I don't have a home anymore..."

Qin Shiye was in great pain and hugged him tightly: "Xiaoyu, brother is with you, brother will always be with you..."

Lin Yu was confused for a while. Qin Shiye helped with a lot of things. In addition, he stayed with him to comfort and persuade him. Fortunately, Lin Yu had an optimistic temperament and quickly cheered up. He knew that his grandma would always be watching him. , so he has to live a good life.

Qin Shiye had to pay to support him no matter what. Although Lin Yu had no parental connection, he would not be penniless as he had the things left by his grandma and grandma. However, he couldn't resist Qin Shiye, so he had to give him the money. Save it all and use it to improve food for the two of you later.

When he was in high school, Qin Shiye came to pick up Lin Yu on vacation, and happened to meet someone confessing to him. After returning, he kept talking about the disadvantages of puppy love. Lin Yu listened with a smile, and had sex with the man a few times. Jiao, Qin Shiye was no longer willing to talk about him.

At night, while Qin Shiye was still lying on the bed, the door opened quietly, and a sweet-smelling and soft little person got into the quilt.

Qin Shiye held his shoulders: "Xiaoyu?"