34

In the third year of the apocalypse, when the temperature gradually dropped, the two of them once again got into the awesome high-end off-road vehicle and prepared to set off for the sea market.

That's right, Haishi Base is one of the three major national bases now. Since you have decided to live in the base, of course you have to choose a good one.

Originally, the two wanted to wait for a while before leaving, but they had no choice. The environment in Nanshi was getting worse and worse. The zombies had evolved to Level 2. It was gradually becoming difficult to clean up the zombies around the villa. Life in this small Taoyuan They had to end it. After some discussion, the two decided to go to Haishi base. After all, they were most familiar with Haishi.

The road condition is still not good, with piles of scrapped cars blocking the road, as well as various zombie corpses, garbage, and discarded items. Qin Shiye often has to drive through the roadless areas when driving, and if he is crowded with people in the potholes, On the road, if you can drive over it, just run over it. If you can't drive over, just break down the obstacles and drive over.

Nanshi Caspian City is not far away, but before the end of the world, it would take more than ten hours of driving without sleep to get there. Now, not to mention daily calculations, plus the rest time, it is already very good to be able to get there in a few weeks. .

When driving, Qin Shiye usually drives a little more, and Lin Yu will also drive if the road conditions are good. The off-road vehicle is very powerful, and Lin Yu becomes proficient in driving it. Not to mention that it can fly, but the speed has also increased. .

And now there is no need to worry about car accidents. If you hit a car that is blocked on the road, the other car will definitely be scrapped first. However, even though Lin Yu is a new driver, he drives very well and there has been nothing wrong along the way. Qin Shiye At first, I kept watching from the side, but later I could rest assured and close my eyes while Lin Yu was driving.

Today Qin Shiye was driving, and Lin Yu was sitting in the passenger seat. Lin Yu usually liked to eat some snacks at this time. What he was eating now was a pack of shredded squid. After eating a few pieces, he licked his fingers and lips, then reached into the bag again. Go get it.

After eating like this for a few bites, the car suddenly stopped. Lin Yu thought something had happened, and sat up straight vigilantly. He saw the man in the driver's seat leaning over and pressing him for a kiss. Qin Shiye tasted the small taste. The beauty tasted the shredded squid in her mouth. She bit his red lips and straightened up: "It will seduce people."

Lin Yu was inexplicably pressed and kissed by the man and could hardly breathe. He was a little confused: "Who seduced you?" After thinking about what he had just done, why not just eat something, just ordinary shredded squid? After eating, lick... licked your fingers, huh? Isn't it because of this? Is this also called seducing people?

The little beauty whose mouth was kissed turned red and rolled her eyes: "Brother Tokino is a big pervert!"

Qin Shiye, who was amused by the little beauty's appearance, hugged her and bullied her again before letting go of Lin Yu and continued driving.

The car was about to enter the Haishi area, and it was getting late. The two decided to spend the night in the car. As soon as Lin Yu pulled down the window to get some air, he heard someone's panicked cry for help not far away.

Lin Yu glanced at Qin Shiye and saw that he was lazy and didn't seem to hear anything, so he focused on choosing dinner. Before coming out, Lin Yu spent a lot of time cooking all kinds of delicious dishes. , are all stored in the lower space. You can take whatever you want to eat, which is very convenient.