16

In the next few days, the two of them didn't go out much. After the earthquake, water pipes broke and residents' homes were cut off. More and more people had to go out to find supplies.

Qin Shiye somehow repaired it, and their house had running water again. The source was the water from the lake outside. It was surprisingly unaffected after the earthquake. The lake water was clear. After adding three layers of filtration, it was very clean, and it was just It is used for washing, so the water cutoff has no impact on the two of them.

Qin Shiye knew that it was the most chaotic time at the beginning, and he didn't want Lin Yu to go out. Lin Yu really wanted to go out, because if he stayed at home, there would be no free time in the little flower hole every day. He was really full of energy. Men are afraid.

"Uh-huh...ahhh...you're done, oooh..." The corners of the little beauty's eyes were red, with some tears leaking out.

In the dim room, the two bodies were overlapping each other and moving rhythmically. You could see the thick and long purple-red cock moving in and out of the tight opening between the little beauty's thin white legs, bringing out the splashing liquid and flying to it. On their stomachs and sheets.

Lin Yu's hands were grasped by Qin Shiye and pinned on top. His legs were spread wide, and he was subjected to the man's open and closed fuck. His vagina was red and swollen from being raped. The two pieces of shell meat were pressed to both sides, and his clitoris was erect. Raised, like beautiful pomegranate seeds.

The vagina was tightly wrapped around the cock twitchingly, and the legs of the little beauty were trembling. She cried a few times, and the vagina and jade stem were released together. Lin Yu gasped and couldn't help but kick the man on her body with her feet: "Hurry up and cum... ugh..."

Qin Shiye leaned down and kissed him comfortingly. His lower body hit the delicate mouth of the uterus hard, opening a soft little hole, but he still couldn't let the crown of flesh in. The most sensitive and fatal place was wantonly violent, Lin Yu bit the man's shoulder to vent his anger.

The man thrust vigorously for dozens of times and ejaculated against the mouth of the uterus. Then he let go of Lin Yu's hand. The little beauty, whose acupoints and abdomen were filled with thick semen, touched her belly and gave the man a faint and resentful look.

Qin Shiye was aroused by the cute look from the little beauty, and his cock that was still buried in the flower hole became hard again. Lin Yu was so frightened that he crawled back in a hurry: "No, no, no more, it will break if you fuck me again."

The cock slipped out of the slippery vagina and jumped a few times. The opening of the little beauty's lower body was muddy, and semen and semen flowed non-stop. It spat out from the swollen vagina that had been fucked by the man, and flowed out. bed.

Qin Shiye's eyes were deep, he grabbed Lin Yu's ankles and dragged him back, and touched his tight and tender anus behind: "Xiaoyu, is it okay to fuck here?"

Lin Yu took one look at the man's big dick in his lower body, flattened his mouth, and still couldn't bear to let him hold on like this: "Okay, you, please be gentle."

A smile flashed in Qin Shiye's eyes. He opened the two plump and soft buttocks of the little beauty, exposing more of the shy little mouth in the middle. The place was pink and lovely, soaked in semen and softened. Under the man's gaze With her lower body contracting slightly, Qin Shiye kissed the little beauty's plump and round butt, making Lin Yu scream in surprise, and then inserted a finger into the anus.

The acupuncture point wrapped the finger very well. The man thrust lightly and felt the hole was soft, then added another finger. The two fingers went deeper and touched the slightly protruding gland soft flesh. He pressed hard and kindly.