30

At the beginning of the second year of the end of the world, the temperature dropped to minus 50 or 60 degrees, and the snow was deep and icy. It was difficult for people to walk outside. Most people had to use transportation to get around a little. The news I heard from the radio, now The biggest difficulty is not the cold, but the food crisis.

The planting area before the temperature dropped had just yielded some results. Unexpectedly, the temperature dropped sharply not long after. We tried our best to ripen and harvest this batch of grain in advance, but the yield was still much less than the estimated yield, not to mention the cold weather. More calories are needed, and as soon as the little food is eaten, it disappears. There are many more people who can't stand it than when the weather is hot.

In the past, when the temperature was not that low, Lin Yu and Qin Shiye would still walk outside. In addition to cleaning up zombies, when they saw a large amount of supplies or undamaged farmland, they would take some that were not available in the space, and then broadcast reports to Nanshi base, why won't they come later, and how to arrange it is none of their business.

When the temperature reached a point that the human body could not bear on its own, the two of them stopped going out. Fortunately, they had found a lot of fun things, and neither of them were extroverts, so they were quite content staying at home.

There is also good news, that is, Lin Yu finally heard the news about Chen Chuqiao on the radio. It had been so long since he sent the message, and he had no longer expressed hope. Who knew that one day when he turned on the radio, he suddenly heard her? the sound of.

Chen Chuqiao's voice sounded okay. She just said that she was at the Haishi base and had a superpower. She didn't say what it was. She was a member of a team of superpowers at the Haishi base. Her relatives and friends were in need of help. Come to her.

She didn't say her real name, only her nickname, but Lin Yu recognized it immediately after playing with her for so long, and immediately sent a message. Chen Chuqiao responded quickly. This time her voice was much happier, but Because the broadcast was public, the two of them didn't say much. They just confirmed each other's safety. Lin Yu heard that Chen Chuqiao's parents were with her and was very happy for her. In today's world, as long as people are still alive, it's good.

Qin Shiye handed him a glass of milk: "Are you relieved?"

"Yeah!" Lin Yu took a sip, and there was a circle of milk stains on his lips. He stretched out his little tongue and licked it clean, then clicked his lips and said, "Great, this makes me feel at ease."

He and everyone he cares about are doing well and thank God that his birthday wish came true.

Lin Yu drank up the rest of the milk and saw Qin Shiye's long legs that were originally overlapping were spread apart, and the lump between the legs suddenly became obvious. The man raised his eyes and waved to him: "Come here."

Putting down the cup, Lin Yu walked over, was carried into the man's arms and sat there, with the huge hard thing between his legs, burning hot.

Qin Shiye kissed the little beauty's milky red lips, sucked the two pink lips to moisten the cherry red, sucked his little tongue and ate it slowly, and touched the meat pedicle between the little beauty's legs with his fingers. Kneading, kneading and rubbing, watching him moan and bleed as he was being played with.

Every part of the body has been invaded by men's wanton kisses. Even if he doesn't do it with real swords and guns, Qin Shiye will use other methods to satisfy the two fleshy flowers on the little beauty's legs and watch them bloom under his own movements. Confused, Lin Yu was used to such intimacy, airtight, slowly stewed in warm water, willing to fall into the captivity of a man.