32

The weather is gradually getting hotter again, once soaring to forty or fifty degrees, and it continues to rise.

Nanshi Base took over the team tasked with clearing zombies. The casualty rate has been much higher in recent days. Those who were lucky enough to escape returned to the base and brought a message that caused great panic to everyone - zombies are evolving!

Not only the Nanshi base, but also all major national bases received the notice and quickly held meetings.

"Some teams have reported that the zombies they faced have increased in speed and defense."

"Yes, using loud noises to lure away zombies is gradually losing its effectiveness. Zombies originally had degraded vision and relied on smell and hearing to find humans. Now zombies seem to be able to see more clearly."

"I have an important report here. Several of the zombies have appeared... superpowers! Moreover, the zombie groups are divided into levels."

"How is it possible that zombies also have superpowers? Aren't superpowers the way God has arranged for humans to survive?"

"It's true... To tell you the truth, only one person from my elite team came back. They were the team led by a zombie with fire powers."

"This is really... God wants to destroy the path of human beings..."

"Haha, who said this disaster is not a punishment for mankind."

"Are you going to implement plan B?"

"This is a serious matter, and we still need to discuss it."

In the villa area, Lin Yu was in the yard, using the spiritual spring to treat a few bunches of garlic sprouts that had broken off: "Next time something like this happens, just pat the door or the window." He pointed. The window of a room on the third floor, "You are still so young, you will definitely be injured when you fight zombies."

New leaves sprouted from the tops of the garlic seedlings that had been cured by the spiritual spring, and wrapped around Lin Yu's fingers like a baby.

Qin Shiye stared at the garlic sprout poking his nose and face: "It can hurt even a zombie. Don't bother my wife with such a trivial matter."

Today, a flying zombie suddenly appeared in the yard. Garlic seedlings sprouted as soon as they saw it. Green seedlings danced around the zombie's body. However, although it is a mutant plant, the seedlings are more flexible and defensive than ordinary plants. The garlic seedlings were much taller, but they still couldn't withstand the strength of the zombies. Several seedlings were broken. Qin Shiye, who still heard the noise, came out to take a look and got rid of the zombies.

The garlic sprout was waving the cured green seedlings with an arrogant look. Lin Yu felt as if the garlic sprout was looking coldly at Brother Shi Ye. If it could talk, it would definitely be screaming in anger.

Lin Yu touched the garlic sprouts and said, "Okay, you are a great hero. When you grow taller and stronger, you will be able to protect our home."

The garlic sprouts trembled happily and retracted into the ground like twisted candy to rest and recuperate.

Walking into the house, Lin Yu thought of the flying zombies and couldn't help frowning: "Why have the zombies become so powerful? Can people still survive?"

Qin Shiye remembered that in addition to the mutation of animals and plants, zombies will evolve one level every year, but human powers can also evolve. The evolved zombies will have crystal nuclei in their brains, which can be absorbed by those with supernatural powers by wrapping them with mental power. energy.