18

There were many people walking back and forth on the streets of Nanshi Base. When passing by the trading area, Lin Yu saw that most of them were bartering, a bag of rice for a few bottles of water, a bag of noodles for chocolate, etc. , because it was under the jurisdiction of the military from the beginning. Although it was a bit messy, the order was still good. At least there were no robberies in the street.

However, Qin Shiye still told him not to show off your wealth in the street. There are patrols here, and some people just keep an eye on those with a lot of things. When you go to a remote place with no one, they will go up and rob you, and the cameras will not be used. Yeah, who knows who did it.

"Eh?" Lin Yu saw a middle-aged man at a stall with a pile of gold and silver jewelry placed on his seat. He looked like he had looted a store. There were also a few rich and powerful people watching closely. Watching passers-by, afraid of being robbed.

Qin Shiye took a look at the jewelry on the ground. They were all of medium quality. He had been to a small country on a mission before. The gems and diamonds there were crystal clear and sparkling, but this stall was not so transparent.

But what Lin Yu saw was the gold. He turned his head and leaned into Qin Shiye's ear and said, "Brother Shiye, what do you think of this gold?"

This gold is all jewelry, just a few thin pieces. If you melt it together, it will probably shrink a lot. There is a saying that gold is stored in troubled times. Gold is a valuable currency at any time. Now hoard some gold until the end of the world is over. Maybe you can make a lot of money.

But you have to live until the end of the world.

Now, just like those few people, there are still quite a few people who exchange valuables and luxury goods for food and water. After taking a quick look, I found several stalls selling big-name clothing and bags, and all of them were at bargain prices. Real cabbage.

Qin Shiye also followed Lin Yu's example and leaned into his ear: "Want it? Then my brother will take you to Soujin Shop."

Lin Yu did that so that no one would hear him. Qin Shiye did it just to tease the little beauty. His lips were deliberately pressed against the sensitive ears. Seeing the white tips of the ears dyed pink, Qin Shiye straightened up and put his arms around her shoulders. Go outside.

Lin Yu rubbed his itchy ears, not caring about the man's evil intentions. After looking around, he found nothing of interest, and the two of them followed the road to the mission hall.

There are base missions and private bounty missions posted here. The base missions are generally about searching for supplies, rescuing living people, and cleaning up zombies. Occasionally, there are some missions to find materials. If you really don't want to go out and take risks, there are also planting, guarding walls, building houses, etc. The work done in the base is only paid much less, while the private work is mostly looking for people, and a small part is looking for things.

"Cleaning up zombies, a first-level mission, a team of more than 10 people, an area of ​​about 500 square meters..." Lin Yu silently recited the mission, a little puzzled, "How does the base know whether it has really been cleaned up?"

A Bing brother next to him suddenly said: "Is this your first time here?" Seeing Lin Yu turning to look at him, Bing Ge's dark face flashed with an invisible blush. He had just seen that this boy was really good-looking. He stood out among a crowd of people. Of course, the man next to him was also very handsome, but his aura was so strong that people didn't dare to look at him more.

"These teams will assign a soldier to go there. The soldier has a gun and can shoot when there is a dangerous situation. It is both protection and supervision. In addition, the scope of the general cleanup mission is near the base. You can feel it when entering and exiting. People will not be lazy. , otherwise if we picket up and get kicked out of the base, it won't be worth the loss."