41

As soon as Qin Shiye lowered his head, Lin Yu hugged his neck and kissed him. His soft pink lips held the man's lips and sucked eagerly. His little tongue was sweet and soft. When he got in, he hooked the tip of the man's tongue and licked it. Qin Shiye Let him kiss her, her hands caressing his face and stroking the reddish ends of her eyes. From time to time, her tongue would poke into the little beauty's mouth and stir it back and forth.

"Good baby, slow down." Qin Shiye knew that Lin Yu was worried, so he kept soothing him with his lips and tongue. Finally, he simply lifted him up by his buttocks and let Lin Yu wrap his legs around him, holding him in his arms. inside, licking his lips bit by bit.

Lin Yu felt sour and swollen, and was still a little angry. He didn't know what he was angry about, so he bit the tip of the man's tongue hard. Qin Shiye laughed. Only then did Lin Yu react and quickly licked the bite. The place tasted a little bit of blood.

At this time, Lin Yu finally let go of Qin Shiye, but he kept talking, asking the man to open his mouth to see where he had bitten, whether it was serious or not. The look of self-blame made the man feel soft.

Qin Shiye kissed the little beauty's eyes, face and mouth several times, and finally took his ear beads and licked them a few times: "Okay, okay, it's not serious at all. It's all my brother's fault. Let Xiaoyu Worried."

Lin Yu twisted and wanted to get off the man, but Qin Shiye's soft jade was in his arms and he didn't want to let go: "Xiaoyu, let me hold him for a while."

"Well..." Lin Yu leaned on Qin Shiye's shoulder and rubbed him affectionately, "What's going on outside now?"

Qin Shiye buried himself in the little beauty's white and tender neck and took a sip of her unique fragrance: "The zombies gathered together to besiege the lava base. At first, everyone wanted to go to the city wall to fight, but later they saw that they were about to be broken through. Their senior officials Let some people come back, most of them from the inner city, we are new here, if we are not alert enough, we might be used as cannon fodder."

Lin Yu's hand on Qin Shiye's back grabbed his clothes, the traces getting deeper and deeper: "Then what?" Although Qin Shiye is safe now, listening to his description, one can imagine what a thrilling scene it was. .

Qin Shiye: "We followed the flow of people into the inner city, and then they actually closed the gate of the inner city, preventing people from entering or exiting. Most of the people outside were ordinary people. After that, the outer city was destroyed, and there were ten survivors. Less than one, the walls of the inner city are stronger. What kind of medicine did they use to make some superpowers stronger? Then I had the opportunity to write you a note. Finally, it was the people sent by the Haishi base to station here. The army was contacted for support and the situation is much better now."

Lin Yu touched Qin Shiye's back: "Fortunately, you're fine."

Qin Shiye's gaze was fixed on a certain point, his eyes were deep. He was not naturally emotionless and indifferent. Even though his heart was closed due to the experience of his previous life and only allowed Xiaoyu to enter, he still saw so many living people right in front of him. Dying or turning into a zombie, even though this might not have happened, would still make me feel uncomfortable.

It's not that he feels pity for others, but he is moved by the feeling that things harm their own kind. There are many differences in the timeline of this life. When he came to the base in the last life, there was no outer city. Later, it was expanded to be larger than the inner city. He must have experienced that before. Live a human tragedy.

Qin Shiye: "Actually, even if we don't abandon the outer city, we can still hold on until the army arrives... It's just that everything happened too fast and there was no time to stop it, but we took advantage of the chaos to enter Lava's research institute and took pictures of everything. "