2

Knock knock knock.

The door was opened quickly. Qin Shiye stood at the door wearing a black T-shirt and loose pants, looking at Lin Yu indifferently.

"Mr. Qin, let me cook for you." Lin Yu smiled sweetly at Qin Shiye, so bright that it could almost blind people.

In his hand, he was holding the fresh vegetables he went to the vegetable market to buy in the morning. The large bags were very heavy and fell between his slender white fingers, with red marks clearly visible on them.

Qin Shiye didn't say anything, he just walked in and made room for Lin Yu. Lin Yu didn't even look inside, he walked straight to the kitchen and started to pack things.

Opening the refrigerator, it was empty. There was only mineral water in the upper layer, and a few packages of quick-frozen food below. Lin Yu couldn't help but frown. This was too...not elegant.

At first glance, Mr. Qin seemed to be someone who didn't know how to get along, but Lin Yu didn't expect that he lived so casually. He probably didn't just eat takeout and frozen food.

Thinking like this, Lin Yu felt that his work suddenly became important. After all, only good food can make good people.

Glancing at the kitchen table, there was nothing, not even a salt box or oil bottle. What's the deal? He only bought vegetables. Who would have thought that there wasn't even seasoning in a place where a person lives? Lin Yu had no choice but to walk out of the kitchen, feeling a little embarrassed. He said to Qin Shiye: "I'm sorry, Mr. Qin, I'm not prepared enough. I'll buy some more seasonings."

Qin Shiye was looking at something seriously at the computer. He was a little startled when he heard this. He didn't expect Lin Yu to come so quickly. He didn't take out the collected supplies in the space. He also forgot to put them in the kitchen. Some things are just pretentious.

"No, I'll buy it." Qin Shiye said solemnly. He paused and said, "I will provide the raw materials in the future, so you don't have to prepare them."

Lin Yu had no choice but to nod, and saw Qin Shiye closing the computer and going out. He didn't have any tools, and he couldn't even do the preparations. There was only a fruit knife lying there. Lin Yu walked around the living room a few times with nothing to do. Finally, I set my sights on the fruit knife.

Ten minutes later, a plate of cute rabbit apples was freshly baked.

As soon as the dishes were placed, he heard the sound of Qin Shiye coming back.

So fast? Lin Yu was a little surprised, and quickly stood up and walked over to pick up the things. He was shocked again when he saw the large bags of items Qin Shiye was carrying, "So many?!"

There were a lot of supplies stored in Qin Shiye's space, so there was no need to buy them. The old building was not under surveillance anyway, so he stayed in the corner outside the door for a while, then entered with various seasonings and kitchen tools. .

Lin Yu wanted to help get the things, but his body was about to fall forward under the weight. Qin Shiye supported him with one hand, took the things back, and carried them to the kitchen himself, leaving Lin Yu behind in embarrassment. Although he knew that he was not very strong, he did not expect that he could not lift anything that Qin Shiye could easily lift. He comforted himself in his heart that Mr. Qin was too strong. I had never seen him 1vN at all that day. Is it laborious?

"We use the water here to make everything." Qin Shiye pointed to the mineral water in the refrigerator. This was the water he had mixed with the spiritual spring. It was a small proportion, but it was much better than ordinary water.