5

Early the next morning, Qin Shiye set the alarm clock and got up early. He went out to collect the freshly cut meat from the warehouse into the space. When he returned to the RV, Lin Yu was still sleeping, and the sunlight through the car window shone on his face. It was probably because he was uncomfortable being exposed to the light, and his face had a wrinkled expression, but he still didn't want to wake up.

Yesterday, I first took a plane, then a car, and then played happily for so long. Lin Yu was actually quite tired, and his physical fitness was not like that of Qin Shiye, so it was fine when he was in good spirits. He fell into a deep sleep as soon as he fell asleep. Tokino walked around him without being disturbed.

After taking a look at the time, Qin Shiye decided to call Lin Yu up. Lin Yu was sleeping with his head tilted back. He looked particularly well-behaved after closing his eyes. The sunlight cast a shadow on his face through the crow-feather-like eyelashes, and his mouth was slightly open. You can vaguely see the pink tip of the tongue inside.

Qin Shiye felt a little itchy in his heart and stretched out his hand to pinch Lin Yu's nose. Lin Yu frowned and shook his head a few times to get rid of the disturbing hand. Qin Shiye's black eyes flashed with a smile. He took his hand away and patted his shoulder gently: "Get up, Lin Yu."

Lin Yu opened his eyes slightly and let out a sleepy sigh. He rubbed his face against the hand next to him and muttered: "Sleepy..."

Qin Shiye moved his hand that was suppressed by Lin Yu, and pushed the person again. Lin Yu yawned and sat up. He saw the face of the person in front of him clearly and became excited.

"Brother Shiye!" Lin Yu looked at the devices around him and remembered that he and Qin Shiye had come to Urumqi. Then he realized that he was in the RV. He took out his mobile phone and looked at the time and exclaimed, "Ten Clicked!"

He jumped up and said, "What time did you get up? Why didn't you call me? I'm sorry, Brother Shiye, I forgot to set the alarm clock and didn't have time to make breakfast."

Qin Shiye saw the guilty look on his face and said, "I didn't get up for long either."

From the ever-changing look on Qin Shiye's face, it was impossible to tell whether he was telling the truth or not. Lin Yu threw the thought behind him and came out after washing up. He saw Qin Shiye sitting on a chair and looking at a map.

Seeing Lin Yu come out, he pointed to a certain point on the map: "We'll drive there later."

The finger was pointing to the next province. Lin Yu didn't know what fun it was, but he didn't care where he was going. He just followed Brother Tokio anyway.

The place Qin Shiye wants to go is not far from Urumqi, but it still takes half a day's drive. That province is rich in mineral resources, and he plans to collect some things that are restricted for purchase in Urumqi.

Qin Shiye: "Do you have a driver's license?"

Lin Yu was preparing the meal for noon. Hearing this, he said: "Yes, but I haven't driven much." A driver's license is still a useful thing. Lin Yu went to study frugally, but he couldn't afford a car. , it has never been opened before.

Qin Shiye gave a faint hum, as long as you know the basics, you can just pick up a car on the road after the apocalypse. As long as you don't kill yourself or get injured, no one will say anything to you if you drive a speeding car.

For more than a month, Lin Yu followed Qin Shiye everywhere. Sometimes Qin Shiye would go out alone and then come back. Lin Yu didn't ask him where he was going. After all, everyone has their own space. But they didn't see the RV after that, and they started flying.