extra

Parallel world extra ①

Lin Yu's grandmother died when he was six years old, and Lin's father left him to Mother Lin. Mother Lin didn't want to take care of the child, so she sent him to her grandmother's house in Nanshi. Grandma Lin felt sorry for her beautiful little grandson and was very kind to him. After losing a relative, Xiao Linyu found another relative.

Grandma Lin has inconvenient legs and feet, but Lin Yu is well-behaved and sensible, and always takes the initiative to do some housework within his ability. He goes out to buy breakfast every day. Within a few weeks, the old neighbors are all familiar with this beautiful little dumpling, the owner of the breakfast shop Breakfast for two people will be prepared every day for Xiao Lin Yu to come and get it.

Today's breakfast was brown sugar buns, tamales and millet porridge. Lin Yu walked home with a bag hanging on his wrist. The gangsters in the old street who were always making trouble and stealing had their eyes on this child, who was always alone. When he came out, there was only a half-disabled old woman at home, who was a perfect target.

At a corner, Lin Yu was caught off guard and knocked to the ground. Millet porridge was spilled on the floor. Lin Yu was a little panicked: "Who are you?"

Several half-grown teenagers laughing and joking in front of them had triumphant expressions on their faces. One of them pushed Lin Yu on the shoulder: "Hey little brat, take out all the money you have, do you hear me?"

Although Lin Yu is small, he is very alert: "I have no money!"

Because it is inconvenient for grandma, the family has been outsourcing meals all year round. Breakfast is a monthly payment for the breakfast shop, which is picked up every day. For lunch and dinner, the enthusiastic neighbor's aunt helps make more for them. Of course, there is also food expenses. , the prices here are not high, and everyone knows everyone in the neighborhood, and it is not much more expensive than buying food and cooking at home, so it is very convenient to eat this way.

Lin Yu really didn't have any money, so several people searched him and cursed him a few times. Before leaving, they took away the steamed buns and steamed dumplings in his hand, and even said, "If we don't get the money tomorrow, we'll beat him." you".

Seeing them leaving, Lin Yu bit his lower lip. He was too young and couldn't do anything to deal with these people. Moreover, he knew that these big boys were the kind who hated dogs and made trouble everywhere. It was not a crime. , and they are underage. The neighbors basically don't like them, but there is nothing they can do.

Today's breakfast was gone. Lin Yu decided to go back and ask the owner of the breakfast shop for another one. Grandma would give him pocket money, and he saved it. He would just pay more next time. He raised his foot and went to When he walked back, he saw that the people who had just robbed him were beaten by a boy smaller than them and ran away with bruises and bruises.

The boy looked like he was fighting easily. His eyes were very dark, and he had a fierce and wild look that was not suitable for his age. He was eating the brown sugar steamed bun in his hand with his eyes lowered.

Lin Yu's mouth grew into an O shape. He didn't know how things turned out like this all of a sudden. This man was so good at fighting. Envy grew in the little Lin Yu's heart. If he could be so powerful, those people wouldn't dare Mess with him.

Lin Yu ran over and looked up at the young man: "Brother, this is my breakfast."

The boy who was eating was stunned for a moment, then continued to eat as if nothing had happened: "Oh, I grabbed it and it's mine."

Lin Yu saw that his brother seemed to be very hungry and wolfed down the food. Thinking of how the boy had just beaten away the bad guy who bullied him, he took out a bag of milk from his pocket and handed it to him: "Brother, here you go."