36

front page
Zhen Conghao revealed the inside story of Lava Base and arrived at Haishi Base
search
Zhen Conghao revealed the inside story of Lava Base and arrived at Haishi Base
Previous chapter
Table of contents
cover
next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Crazy walking plot_(:зゝ∠)_

Friends who like meaty meat can read the other two books in the column

-----text-----

After the two people's cars started, Zhen Conghao hesitantly came forward and knocked on the window. Seeing that they didn't move for so long after getting in the car, he knew that they probably had something to say, so he had been standing nearby waiting just now, and now he Come up.

Awed by Qin Shiye's aura and cold face, he knocked on Lin Yu's window.

Lin Yu lowered the window: "What's the matter?"

Zhen Conghao smiled mischievously: "Boss, where are you going? Haishi Base?" He hesitated, "Can you take Chengzi and me with you?" Chengzi was another young man who was standing Watch from a distance.

Lin Yu asked back: "What's wrong, aren't you from the lava base?"

Zhen Conghao: "Hey, it's like this. This time, there is someone in our team who is a relative of the base's second-in-command, and there is another person who is a superhuman who is favored by the base boss. Now they have all folded in. It's just the two of us who are going back. I'm sure Someone will make trouble for you."

Because he was facing Lin Yu, and Lin Yu was kind-hearted, he unconsciously revealed a lot of bitterness: "Boss, you don't know, the lava base is really a family workshop, and those who manage it are like a nest of snakes and rats from top to bottom. It's almost impossible for ordinary people to live there. Many people have to be those people's dogs in order to survive. In fact, Lin Xi is one of the little lovers of the second-in-command's relative. There are many such things, and they are just dirty anyway... ..."

Lin Yu turned his head: "If you say so, aren't you also a part of the lava base?"

Zhen Conghao waved his hands with a bitter look on his face: "Oh, I'm not. Not long after I entered, those so-called high-level officials of the base treat ordinary people like ants, and they beat and pull people with superpowers. They must be their doglegs." , everyone must turn in supplies and complete prescribed tasks, and we really treat people as slaves."

Lin Yu asked doubtfully: "Why don't you resist?"

With so many superpowers, can't they win if they join forces to resist? No matter how many people there are at the top, can there be more people with superpowers and ordinary people?

Although there were only a few of them nearby, Zhen Conghao's voice still lowered: "No, they have medicine in their hands that can make superpowers unable to use superpowers. Superpowers are the foundation for people in the end of the world to live and work. , who dares to resist, who knows if they have something more powerful."

Lin Yu sat up straight in surprise: "How could there be such a medicine? People with superpowers are the main force in fighting zombies. How could anyone research in this direction?"

He got up quickly and didn't see Qin Shiye next to him clenching his fists and frowning deeply.

Zhen Conghao said flatteringly: "That's why we want to leave. I once overheard that those crazy people wanted to experiment on people with superpowers, and they wanted to develop a medicine that would allow ordinary people to have superpowers. That would be the easiest thing to do." Aren't we the ones with no roots and no backing? I grew up in Chengzi, so we wanted to sneak away for this mission. We just happened to meet you guys. This is fate. Haha, we just want to hug you. We definitely don't If I bother you, I promise to be as quiet as a chicken!"