4

-I've been in touch for a whole week, and nothing!- Jisoo freaks out when he hears the secretary's voice on the phone.

-You again, Kim?- Rachel sighs heavily and says something very softly, like "I'm so tired"...

-No, well, if they charge me a salary just because I'm sitting at home, then I'm only "for", and for an additional bonus I can forget this number for a while.- Jisoo spontaneously nods her head, despite the fact that no one sees her.

-You know what...- Rachel hisses angrily.- You got me. I don't care if I get fired, but... I'll give you the boss's number, and direct all your questions to her, okay?

-I'm starting to like you.- Jisoo is openly flirting.

-And I don't like you! Write down the number already...

Ta-dam. The fucking number of Jennie herself! Jisoo victoriously rubs her hands in anticipation of the imminent "intimacy" with the editor-in-chief.

Jisoo: I can't forget your beautiful eyes...

Send. The answer did not have to wait long. It's all an intrigue. 

Jennie: I'm very flattered, but who is it?

-I know, I foresaw it.- Jisoo pours whiskey into a glass and drops two ice cubes before typing the answer.

Jisoo: Didn't you recognize me, baby? You promised to take my virginity...

-Hahaha.- Jisoo will be ashamed tomorrow, but today she don't care, today she's drunk.

Jennie: Irene?

Jisoo bursts out laughing into a glass of whiskey.

Jisoo: Oh, damn...! I'm amazed! In general, no, it's not Irene, it's Jisoo. Yes,Kim Jisoo, to whom you promised a topic for an article. I'm waiting!

The first minute. The second. Third.

-Fuck... the phone is dead!- Jisoo, at the speed of light, as it seems to her, rushes to the charger, connecting it and pressing the power button for a long time.

The display lit up... thank God. And then a series of messages from the boss.

Jennie: Jisoo?! What the hell?! How did you get my number?

Jennie: What does your virginity have to do with it?

Jennie: All the topics have been sorted out, except for the interview with Jamie Beck.

Jennie: Jisoo, did you have a seizure there or something?

Jisoo: How did I get your number? It's simple, I went to a fortune teller) My professional virginity is in your fucking magazine. I take this topic with Jamie, but the conditions remain the same... agreed?

Jennie: I agree. I'm waiting for the article tomorrow at 6 pm... And I'm all yours...

-A-a-a-a, well, what are you doing to me... - Jisoo groans, calming her naughty fantasy.

Jisoo: Oh, you don't know what you signed up for, but you're going to love it....

Jennie: I will only like the fact that the article with the interview will be on my desk

Jisoo: Believe me, there will be more than just an article on the table...

Silence. A minute. Two. Five. Hour...

Jisoo almost falls asleep, but continues to look at the phone screen.

Nothing...