16

-Holy shit... - Jisoo closes her eyes for a couple of seconds, then carefully re-reads the incoming message from the bank.- Twenty fucking thousand bucks! Twenty!

The breath catches with delight, and the number of zeros pleases the eye. Jisoo is already mentally spending a couple of thousand in the bar, slipping a hundred into the bra of some beautiful dancer, but at this moment the phone vibrates in her lap, notifying her of a new incoming message.

-If only it wasn't a mistake of the bank... - Kim pleadingly looks at the flashing indicator of the smartphone, crossing her fingers before clicking on the envelope in the corner of the display.

Jennie: I hope I'm on time, and you haven't squandered your entire salary yet? Oh, yes, don't flatter yourself too much, it won't be like this every month. Just a small reward for an interview with Jamie. By the way, don't forget that the day after tomorrow there is a meeting with representatives of a modeling agency, buy yourself some decent dress at last...

-Oh...- Jisoo groans in frustration, combing her tousled hair back, she completely forgot about the meeting.

Jisoo: Yes, sir:)

Clicking "send a message", Jisoo looks around her cluttered apartment, noting for herself that the sofa in the living room died a long time ago and begs to bury it somewhere in the trash. After calculating a short list of things that she would like to replace, Kim hurriedly dials Lisa's number and as soon as she, though not immediately, but after the third call, can't stand it and answers, the brunette confronts her with the fact.

-I'll see you at my place in half an hour.

-Jisoo, I can't, I have a lot of things to do... - Her friend says.

-I'll pay you back.

-Really?- Lalisa replies mockingly, still hesitating on Kim's suspicious offer.

-Yes, and I'll even pay the interest.- Jisoo smiles as she hears a deep sigh on the other end of the line.

-The hell with you.- Lisa gives up, rustling candy wrappers.- And what awaits me in your company today?

-Hmm... shopping first, then I'll invite you to the very bar we wanted to stop by, but we never did, because you refused to pay for me there... And yes, of course, it's all at my expense.

-Jisoo, did you rob a bank?

-Oh, well, you've got me figured out...

-This is a joke, isn't it, Jisoo?- Manoban asks warily.

-It's almost a joke... I'll explain everything at the meeting! Get your ass out of here fast!

-I'm running.- Lisa laughs into the phone before turning off the phone.

***

-Your apartment looks like a warehouse in some supermarket.- Lisa jokes, looking around at their "joint works", or rather: boxes with all sorts of necessary and unnecessary things, as well as household appliances, which, as Manoban assumed, Jisoo probably would not use.- A mixer? Seriously? You don't even know how to cook!- Lisa laughs, sorting out the purchases.

-So what? This does not mean that Jennie...

-Oh... so it's Jennie after all? Has our Chu decided to settle down, and even with her boss?- Lisa is amused by the way Jisoo blushes at the mere mention of this girl.