15

-What?- jisoo looks incredulously at the boss's hand and removes it from her knee.- What makes you think that I will agree to this offer at all?

Jennie takes a deep breath, taking a sip of whiskey, and without hesitation looks at the brunette's nipples protruding under the fabric. Noticing this, Jisoo blushes in embarrassment, moving away from the boss to the other side of the sofa.

-It's cool here... - Jisoo explains, catching a satisfied smile on the brown-haired girl's face.

-Jisoo...- Jennie exhales wearily, setting her glass down on the coffee table in front of the sofa, splattered with cheese sauce and something else red.- I hope it's ketchup...

Jisoo swallowed noisily, hastily wiping the table with her palm.

-So, what makes you think that I will agree to cooperate with this agency?- After a couple of seconds of silence, the brunette again voices her question.

-Because you have no other choice... - Jennie answers sternly, fixing a cold gaze on the girl's face.- I'm your boss. And this is an order...

Jisoo raises an eyebrow at such a statement.

-What?! You seem to have forgotten that I quit...

-You can't quit.- Jennie says dryly, filling a glass of whiskey, which has already quite hit the head.

-Yes? And what will stop me or who?

Jennie grins haughtily, getting up from the couch and looking Jisoo up and down. The look is so predatory, wild, which makes everything shrink inside the brunette, and the lower abdomen begins to pull sweetly... She nervously fingering the edges of her T-shirt, mentally berating herself for such ridiculous behavior. Jisoo has never behaved like this with girls... So uncertainly, on the sidelines, completely surrendering their positions. Usually it was with her that everyone behaved like this. Everyone except Jennie. That's why Jisoo wanted nothing more than to get and drag the editor-in-chief into bed, but not like this... I would like to lead the process, and not be led in it...

-Um...- Jisoo shrinks into the back of the sofa as Jennie begins to slowly step on her, smoothly closing the distance so as not to scare off her "victim".- Okay, Friday... For what time, can you tell me?

Jennie raises an eyebrow mockingly, amazed at such a changeable girl.

-Where did your impudence go, Jisoo?

-My impudence has gone on vacation... So what time is the meeting?

-At seven o'clock in the evening, I'll pick you up.

-It's not worth it.- Jisoo, smiling innocently, gets up from the couch and backs away from the front door.- I like to take a taxi...

-Are you sure?

-Uh-huh...

The brunette nervously pulls the door handle, but it does not give in.

-The door is locked.- Jennie quickly shortens the distance with the girl, which makes her freeze in fright, but Jennie passes by and opens the lock, looking with interest at the confused subordinate, who was not like usual. She's too modest, or something.

Jisoo gratefully nods in response, leaving through the door of the apartment and, stopping, turns to Jennie, feeling the burning gaze of the editor-in-chief.

-Are you sure you don't want to stay?- Jennie asks in a languid voice, which is why Jisoo's heart skips a beat.

-No, thanks.- Jisoo answers on an exhale, drowning in Jennie's eyes and desperately wanting to answer differently and step back into the apartment.- I've been here a lot already... Besides, you have nothing left but whiskey, and I'm not a fan of strong spirits.

-Then see you later...

-Have a nice day...