1

How does it feel to be late on the first working day at a new job? Don't you know? So Jisoo couldn't figure it out, looking at the broken alarm clock on the floor. Why broken? But because she can't control herself during sleep.

And in general, the idea of "washing", so to speak, her new workplace was bad, for which she thank Lisa from the bottom of her heart. Why? Because the other day Jisoo finally passed an interview in a popular fashion magazine for the position of a journalist and, moreover, was very successful.

Some bald, pot-bellied man from the magazine promised her career growth up to the editor-in-chief. And today... Monday, was her first day at work.

-Fuck... - Shocked, the brunette says in one breath, after looking at the time on the phone.

Jisoo even planned to get up early and wash her hair... Yeah... early... Funny... the only thing she allowed herself to do in the bathroom was brush her teeth and wash her face. Gathering her not too dirty, but still dirty hair into a high ponytail, she hurriedly put on a long baggy T-shirt with a gray inscription on the chest "I love big boobs", given by Lisa for her birthday, torn jeans and converse to match.

Running out of the apartment at the speed of light, without even making sure that she had closed it, she plopped into the back seat of a taxi and involuntarily read out the destination address in rap style.

-A hundred bucks.- The gloomy driver answers as soon as the taxi stops in front of the cherished building.

-Seriously?!-Jisoo is extremely indignant, pretending to study the available cash with her eyes and not finding such a sum in her wallet.- I'm late for work because of you! You are a disgusting driver! Not only did you take me to all sorts of corners, but it was also unacceptably long! And in general, I will report everything to your management!

-Miss...

-Yes? My last name is Kim. - The brunette answers dryly, pretending to rummage in her phone and pretending that she is going to call somewhere.

-Miss Kim, I want to apologize... and...- The driver freezes under the girl's gaze.- ...your trip is free...

-That's nice.- Jisoo says in response, hurriedly getting out of the taxi.

-Bitch... - The angry driver growls, starting the car engine.

-Fuck you.- Jisoo answers as she walks, catching his words out of the corner of her ear.

She hurriedly enters the building, dials the number of the desired floor on the elevator. Jisoo was already an hour late for a meeting with the editor-in-chief of the magazine, who was supposed to give her a topic for the first article.

-I have an appointment.- Jisoo says briefly to the long-legged secretary, stopping in front of the editor-in-chief's office.

-She does not see anyone after twelve o'clock.- The secretary smiles guiltily in response to the surprised look of brown eyes.

-Really? I have an appointment!- Kim is indignant.

-Yes?- The secretary raises an eyebrow in surprise, studying the visit log.- Tell me your last name, please.

-Kim, Jisoo Kim.- The brunette sits down on a chair near the editor-in-chief's office and looks at the secretary's confused face.

-I found it.- The girl exhales with relief.- But your meeting was scheduled for half past ten, and now it's half past one...

-Traffic jams.- Jisoo explains, opening the door to the editor-in-chief's office.

-Miss Kim, you can't...

-I can!

Jisoo walks into the office, meeting surprised brown eyes.

-Do you have an appointment?- A beautiful brown-haired girl answers in surprise, getting up from her desk.

-Uh...- Jisoo literally melts from this cutie opposite, at the moment forgetting all the words in the world.- I'm Kim Jisoo, I have...

-You're late.- The girl answers dryly, stopping with her eyes at the inscription on the T-shirt and raising an eyebrow in surprise.- We do not work with those who violate the work schedule.

-I didn't do it on purpose!- Jisoo is indignant, looking at her boss from head to toe.

-In any case, I'm not going to cooperate with you.- The brown-haired girl snaps.- You are not competent, not punctual, vulgar.- The girl throws Jisoo's portfolio in front of her nose.

Hi, how are you<333