11

-Miss? Miss... - Someone shakes Jisoo insistently by the shoulder, which makes the girl answer something inarticulate and, turning her head in the other direction, continues to sleep on.- Miss! The conference is over! I need to close the hall.

-What?- Jisoo jumps on the spot, looking around in fright.- How long has everyone been gone?

-About ten minutes ago.- The junior manager says, whom Jisoo has seen in person, probably three times.

-Damn, damn, damn!- Kim checks the phone, but there are no new messages.

She, without waiting for the elevator, rushes up the stairs at full speed to the editor-in-chief's office. Ignoring the secretary's mocking, even mocking look, Jisoo pulls the handle and realizes that the door is closed.

-She left fifteen minutes ago.- Rachel explains in response to the surprised look of the brunette.

-How did she leave? Where to? We agreed to meet her in her office.- Jisoo plopped down in the chair opposite the secretary in frustration.

-She went home, the boss has a shortened day today, and tomorrow she flies to Paris for a week-long fashion show.

-Fuck... - Kim hurriedly takes out her phone and types a message.

Jisoo: Do you want to explain anything to me?

The answer came instantly.

Jennie: No. Did you get enough sleep?

Jisoo: Did you do that on purpose?

Jennie: I put sleeping pills in your glass of water)

Jisoo: No, damn it, you took advantage of the fact that I dozed off and ran away!

Jennie: I didn't run away, but I really counted on the continuation of our little experiment...

Jisoo sighs heavily, biting her lips dreamily.

Jisoo: Then get your sexy ass back...

Jennie: I can't, I'm already at home, warming myself under a thick fragrant layer of foam in the bathroom and imagining how your tongue describes various patterns between my legs...

-Wow... - Jisoo groans in frustration from the fact that the butterflies in her stomach have made a mess.

-Hey, ew, don't do that anymore! It feels like an orgasm happened.- Rachel pretends to frown with disgust, for which she gets a lollipop in the forehead.

-I would like to ... - Kim answers with a slight hoarseness in her voice.

She returns attention to the phone, quickly scribbling a reply message.

Jisoo: Maybe instead of introducing yourself, you can give me your address?

Silence... Jisoo pouts resentfully, imagining her for a moment.

-Kim! Get out of here already, you're scaring me!- Rachel grumbles with displeasure, looking at the flushed girl who is sitting with her eyes closed, licking her dry lips.

Jennie: No. Then I won't be able to get rid of you in any way and I'll have to move out of here, which I don't fucking want....

-Rachel?

-What do you want?- The blonde reluctantly looks up from the phone display.

-We're almost friends, aren't we?- Jisoo smiles slyly, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

-Oh, my God... - Rachel says, frightened, on one sigh.

-Come on... Please tell me Jennie's address.

-Fuck you, Kim! I was already deprived of my bonus by my boss last time.

-But last time I didn't ask you, you gave it to me. And now I'm literally begging you. Believe me, I can convince people. I think Jennie will even thank you for that.

-No. And don't ask at all.- Rachel is relentless.

-You can't even say for a sponge cake?- Jisoo smiles slyly, watching the secretary.

-Bad try, Kim... I don't like sweets.

-Okay, let's replay it... What do you want in return for the boss's address?

Rachel scratched her head thoughtfully.

-I want you to leave me alone and fuck off, and you've never talked to me before.

-Am I such a poop?- Jisoo purses her lips resentfully.

-No, Kim, you're even worse. Here... - The blonde throws a paper snowball at Jisoo.- You owe me a sponge cake, a bottle of white semi-sweet wine, and silence.

-You have no idea how much I adore you.- Unfolding the snowball and reading the contents, Jisoo happily breaks into a smile.

-Oh, get out already. You're interfering with my work.

-Am I bothering you to sit on Facebook?

-That, too. Get out of here already! Fly on the wings of your love...