7

-So, I don't understand why you're still wearing clothes?- Bursting into the editor-in-chief's office without warning, Jisoo pretends to be indignant.

Jennie signs the documents without looking up at the girl, as if she is not standing in the middle of the office and is not staring at the neckline of her chest.

-Now come out and knock.- Jennie answers coldly, still not paying attention to the girl.

-Excuse me what?- Jisoo is surprised.- Did you get the message? Here!- The brunette throws the article on the table and puts the dictaphone with the interview neatly side by side.

-I said... Come out and knock!- Jennie growls angrily, putting the documents aside and glaring coldly at Jisoo's surprised face.

-You probably don't like to lose?- Jisoo answers defiantly, watching in confusion as the boss slowly rises from her chair with a menacing look.- Um... you know, I'm not that proud. Okay.

Jisoo left the office.

-Did she shove your pride up your ass, Kim?- Rachel replies mockingly, watching what is happening.

-Shut up.- Jisoo shushes, knocking loudly on the office door.- I'm ready to do anything to get her cute face between my legs.

Rachel bursts out laughing into a glass of coffee, splashing it a little on the desktop and missing the moment when Jisoo walks into the editor-in-chief's office, crossing herself. Jennie is leaning with one hand on the table, and with the other, holding Jisoo's article, carefully reads every word.

-Will I come in?- Jisoo asks shyly, smiling with all her teeth.

-Come in and remember not to break into my office without knocking again.- Jennie says coldly, looking up from the article and looking Jisoo up and down.- How did you manage it?

-Very simple.- Jisoo sat down on a chair, crossing her arms in a lock and laying them on her lap, showing with all her appearance that there was going to be a very interesting story.- I kidnapped Jamie Beck, took her to an abandoned warehouse and tortured her until she only gave me an interview.

-Come on, you're not serious, are you?- Jennie raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

-Listen to the dictaphone better... What I won't do to get you. 

Jennie takes a deep breath, turning on the "play" on the dictaphone.

"Jennie, Jisoo is capable of a lot for you, including this crazy act..." - The voice on the dictaphone belonged to Jamie.

-I don't believe it, Jisoo?!- Jennie opened her gorgeous brown eyes in surprise, running a confused look over Jisoo's calm face.- Isn't this a joke?

-Not really...- Jisoo replies ironically, shrugging her shoulders, watching the editor-in-chief's face turn crimson.

-You... you...

-Yes... I... Jennie... I...

-Stop clowning around!- Jennie angrily flares her nostrils, pacing the office from side to side.

-Calm down. I didn't kidnap Jamie. I just met her in one place, told her about our dispute, showed your picture. She agreed to help.- Jisoo almost told the truth, almost... - I fulfilled my conditions, by the way.

-There will be no date! You're unbearable! You're...- Jennie flopped wearily into her chair, combing her hair back with her hands and trying to calm her overflowing emotions.

-I hedged myself in this case.- Jisoo rewound the tape on the dictaphone.

"A deal is a deal... Interview with Jamie, and I'm... all... yours..."

-Damn ... - Jennie takes a deep breath, surprised at the intelligence of her subordinate.- Date at nine in the evening. I'll tell you the name of the restaurant later.

-Hey, wait!- Jisoo is indignant.- That won't do. I'm the one asking you out, and it's up to me to decide where and how it goes.

-Jisoo!

-I'll send the address in the message. See you tonight, Jennie. Wear something sexy.- Jisoo says before leaving the boss's office.

-Jisoo... damn you!- Jennie doesn't know why she smiles, scrolling through the recording on the dictaphone once again.