20

Jennie spent the next day on edge. In addition to having to prepare questions for Jisoo, there was an emergency in her newly purchased apartment. Despite the fact that Kim had not really had time to settle in it, all her transported things were hopelessly spoiled. How were they spoiled? It's very simple... Jennie, being in a state of thoughtfulness and some confusion before the upcoming meeting, decided to take a bath, after adding foam and putting the bottle on the edge... when the girl came out, she slammed the door hard by inertia, from which the bottle fell into the water... A couple of minutes later, Rachel called Jennie and asked her to come to the office urgently to settle the issue with the tax authority. Of course, the editor-in-chief forgot about everything and rushed headlong to work... The fact that she forgot to turn off the water, Kim remembered only when...

-Miss, do you want a cappuccino with foam?- Rachel asks.

Jennie felt like an electric shock...

-Repeat... - The editor-in-chief asks on an exhale, turning pale in fright.

-Cappuccino with foam?

-Holy shit!- Kim rushes to the elevator at full speed, clicking her long stilettos and causing surprise from the secretary.

After 10 minutes Jennie enters the apartment... There's a small stream flowing under the door... so it's not too late. The girl hurriedly turns the key in the lock and opens the door. There is solid foam all around, which falls like a wave on the head of a brown-haired girl...

Wet and angry Jennie has no choice but to return to the office while the emergency service deals with the foam apocalypse in her apartment. All her cash was mercilessly soaked, and there were zero on the cards, since Kim spent all her money on buying an apartment. Should she go back to her father? Never... It was not enough to rattle her nerves because of his next babygirl, which was either the same age as Jennie herself, or younger than her.

-Miss, did you get caught in the rain?- Rachel asks sympathetically, looking out of the corner of her eyes at the sky, where there was not a cloud.

Jennie frowns and silently walks into her office. Remembering that her tracksuit was in the locker from the time when she ran in the evenings after work, Jennie changed into it and hung her pencil skirt, wrinkled from water and foam, and a yellowed translucent blouse to dry on the chairs. Her favorite leather shoes from Prada also got completely fucked up... the girl sighs sadly, pouring water out of them and sending them on their last journey — into the urn.

Tracksuit and sneakers — that's how she had to go to an interview with Jisoo. Imagining the brunette's mocking smile, Jennie grimaced with displeasure. In addition, in this form, she is unlikely to be allowed into a restaurant tomorrow, and wearing damaged things that are not yet the fact that they will dry out is also not an option. It would be possible to undress Rachel, but she is much taller than Jennie, and her things will certainly not fit. Maybe she should ask her father for money? No, no, no!

It would be possible to talk to Jisoo and cancel the interview... Jennie beamed at the thought. She hurriedly opened her laptop and sent the email.

"Good afternoon! I'm having a little trouble. Could we reschedule the interview for any other day?

With a malicious grin and rubbing her hands in anticipation, Jennie."

-Damn, I forgot to correct the signature... - Jennie hits her forehead, rereading the message and smiling involuntarily.

"Good afternoon))) Unfortunately, I'm going back to Paris the day after tomorrow, so it's either tomorrow or never...

Sincerely empathetic, Jisoo."

-Damn it!- Jennie irritably combs her still wet hair back, trying to think of something that will get her out of this difficult situation.

"In that case, can we move our meeting to a more secluded place? I don't want to be distracted.

Jennie."

"Our last meeting alone ended badly for me... This time everything will definitely be without handcuffs?

Jisoo."

"I promise, everything will be only by mutual consent... Maybe you can come to my office, talk in my office?

Languidly sighing, Jennie."

"Okay, see you tomorrow.

Ibegyou, Jisoo."

Jennie chuckles, closing the mail and turning on a long-downloaded horror movie, which she never watched because of constant business, completely not thinking about the fact that she will have a long night alone in an empty office...