22

After countless unsuccessful attempts, Jennie still managed to get through to the guard, who, as the girl assumed, fell asleep at the post in the tracking room and during sleep almost "accidentally" dropped the phone on the floor. In between calls and waiting for the guard to finally go up to her floor and open the lock, Kim, succumbing to burning curiosity, decided to listen to the recording of Jisoo's interview. She twirled the recorder with thin, elegant fingers and pressed "play".

-So, the most outstanding journalist and professional model, Jisoo, is with us now!- Jennie burst out laughing at the fake squeaky voice of the brunette.- And me, the editor-in-chief of the magazine and the sexiest boss on the planet, Jennie."

-Hey! I don't have such a nasty voice!- Jennie is offended and indignant, pursing her plump lips.

-So, Jisoo, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in court. Your lawyer may be present during the interrogation. If you cannot pay for the services of a lawyer, he will be provided to you by the state. Do you understand your rights?- Jisoo continued to imitate Jennie's voice in the same style as she started, and apparently decided to hold her nose in addition to everything else.

-Jennie, I think that our communication with you will not result in something that will then lead me to the courtroom... Despite the fact that you are sexy as hell, and I would love to pounce on you right now...- Jisoo's voice acquired its natural sound.

Jennie chuckled, she pressed pause and looked at the clock, the big hand of which was slowly but surely creeping up to eleven o'clock in the evening.

"I wonder what Jisoo is doing now?"

Meanwhile...

Jisoo was finishing off an unknown strong "fruit and alcohol" cocktail, rereading the editor-in-chief's message, while Rachel was flirting carelessly with the handsome bartender. Despite the crazy atmosphere in the bar, where all the attention of visitors was riveted to a beautiful tanned dancer gracefully writhing with a saber on the stage under the track ZAGOR x 808 — CONGLOMERATE REWORK, this mood was not transmitted to the bored brunette. Even when the dancer performed her signature trick: with her eyes closed with a blindfold, cutting a silk handkerchief thrown by one of the visitors perfectly in half - not a single muscle on the girl's face did not flinch. She continued to stir the cocktail with a straw and look at the pop-up bubbles.

-Jisoo, what the hell are you such a slob for? Don't you want to get behind the scenes with this beauty?- Jennie's secretary is indignant with a slurred tongue, nodding in the direction of the dancer retreating behind the screen.

-Probably because I'm flying to Paris tomorrow morning... And the only thing I want right now is to stay in this city...- Jisoo stammers, remembering the editor–in-chief's beloved eyes.- But I can't because of this fucking contract.

-Take some kind of vacation for yourself, or what?

-I can't, I have a photo shoot in two days in a new collection from Prada.- The brunette sighs heavily, playing with the tip of her tongue with a cocktail tube.

-What if, for example, I break your finger or nose?

-Don't touch my nose, it already suffered from... - Jisoo smiles sadly, from which Rachel immediately understands the reason for the girl's changeable mood.

-Bitch, you don't want to leave because of Jennie!- Rachel voices her guess.

-Bingo!- Kim gives up, blushing with embarrassment.

-I demand my prize!

-I'll order you some tequila.

-A bottle!- Rachel warns, to which Jisoo nods her head in agreement.