Chapter 2 [EDITED]

I opened my eyes and tried to stretch but I something was holding me down.

"AYA -SAN! GET OUT OF MY BED!" I screamed pushing her away. She smiled sheepishly at me.

"You sure are cranky in the morning," she said.

"I thought I told you the bed was mine," I glared at her.

"Yeah... but it was getting uncomfortable in the couch," she shrugged.

I slowly reached for my pocket, making sure she saw me, and took out a knife. I stared at it as it twirled around my fingers.

"You know what's gonna happen if you do that again, right?"

"W-well... I made pancakes!" she laughed nervously and I jumped out of bed.

"Really?" I asked wide eyed and she nodded.

I quickly ran to my closet, grabbing my usual clothes and began to strip down.

"Suzuya! Why are you changing here?!" She asked, more like screamed.

"Well this is my room Aya -san," I turned to face her.

"Right... I better go outside now," she blushed and walked away.

I finished changing and joined her at the table.

"Are you going to work today?" she asked.

I shrugged as I stuffed my face in pancakes.

"I need to get a small backpack with some clothes today," she sighed and began to eat as well.

"You really need to clean up this place," she said looking around.

"And you need to stop talking Aya-san," I pointed my fork at her.

"I was just sayin'," she raised her hands.

My phone vibrated and I let it ring for a few seconds before answering.

"This is Suzuya Juuzou, what will it be today, sir?" I said in military form.

"Suzuya. Come to work today. We have another case for you," the voice from the phone said.

"Sir, yes Sir!" I said and hung up.

"I gotta go to work today. You should get a job too, Aya -san. You're really annoying and being out of the apartment will do you well," I patted her shoulder and stood up.

"You go out every day and you're still the same," she said defensively but I ignored her and stepped out of the apartment.

I walked to the CCG headquarters and found Shinohara-san talking to Amon.

"I'm here," I sang in both of their ears. They glared at me making me laugh.

"Here," Shinohara-san said handing me a folder. I opened it and read the information about my next mission.

"Be careful Suzuya," Shinohara-san warned.

"Yeah yeah," I waved him off.

"We have a meeting tomorrow. Don't forget,"

"I won't. Pinky swear," I said holding my pinky up.

"It's not necessary. Please be responsible," Shinohara sighed

"Ookaayy. See you later!" I waved goodbye and walked out the door.

"Alligator, huh? What a stupid name," I chuckled and headed to were it was last seen, an alleyway on the east of town.

I hummed as I made my way to my destination. I stopped right in front of the alleyway when I heard someone scream.

"Help!"