9: Another letter

I was listening to Zayn ranting about how pretty Tessa was. I rolled my eyes as we walked down the hall. " If you keep talking about her, she might hear you, you know that, right?" I warned her as we were walking through the hallway. She stopped, then change the topic from Tessa to music. I started to tell her about the music theory, while the basics of it. We were at our lockers and I opened my locker, then I saw a another letter from my godling friend. 

I don't fully trust him yet, this is the 5th letter from him, he wrote so many letter for me since that day when I got his first letter. I mean I got a lot letter since Sunday, " Got an letter from that anonymous friend of yours?" I nodded as respond to her question, I put the letter back in my locker. She sighed, " This person may known you for a while maybe, before we become friends. But am I still your best friend?"

I gave her a soft smile, " Of course, you are still my best friend who I thought is still aroace, " I teased and she started to blushed. " Oh, shut up. I will confess to her when I am ready, " she huffed. I laughed, she calmed down " Also be careful tonight, it's hunting night, " she warned, I took her warning and we went to our classes. I had to go magic-controlling class, she had science, which she hates. 

I got my stuff for that class, I walked to that class. I saw more godlings fighting again, I was about to ignore them. Then I saw a hybrid, being bullied, I have to risk this. If I use my tech powers, they will know it's me. So I used my light powers to throw the godlings away from the hybrid. The hybrid scrambled away and I speed walked to my class, I didn't want to cause trouble. 

                                                                 ⤟☾✧☽⤠  

I know how to control my tech powers now, I started to throw dagger at the targets. I never missed at any of them. I smiled, " Looks like you got better at it, I am guessing you were practicing, " I turned my head as I had dagger in my hand. I almost stabbed Ryker with the dagger, " Oh, it's you. It's reflexes, sorry. Yea, I have been practicing, Ryker. Do you need something?" I asked with stern tone, he smiled at me as he shook his head no.

" Nope," he said with 'p' sound. " But, seem you are better with powers now. I just wanted to see if you needed help." 

I rolled my eyes, " No, but thanks for the offer, Ryker. I am really doing great. Plus I need to practice right now, " I told to him and he walked off. I hummed, that's strange. He's been trying to strike up an conversation with me. There's this feeling that I can't shake off, because that feeling in me is saying that me and Ryker for a while. Yet, at the same time I don't. Strange. Really strange. I went back to practice with my powers.

                                                                   ⤟☾✧☽⤠ 

I made back home, mom or dad didn't pick me up. They were both working, I went to my room and Roy was sleeping on my shelf. I went to take a shower, then after I done that. I put some new clothes, and I sat on my chair of my desk. I took the letter out of my bag, let's see what my friend sent me this time. I opened the envelope, a flower come out of the envelope. This was my favorite flower.

A Middlemist's red.

These flowers are rare, but there's only very few left. These flowers were created by my grandmother. I can't believe, he remembered that is my favorite flower in the whole realm. I smiled and it was well preserved. I am so surprised by this, I unfolded the letter he send me.

Dear Zion,

I hope you like the flower, I knew it was your favorite since you told me they were your favorite. The Middlemist's red. A rare flower to find, well I found this one in Lux's garden. The goddess of technology, creation and purity. The goddess who wasn't corruption. Well, this flower reminded me about you. You are full light when every time we meet at the lake. I really hope you love this gift I gave to you.

As well, I wanted to give this ring to you. It's on the letter, I really want to see you again. Well, I mean we do go to the same school. But since your safety, I had to give this ring and flower to you. In the ring, there's a mini crystal of middlemist's red on it. I really wish we can meet again, yet because who you are. My parents will not be happy about it, so on Friday or today. That's the day I will give you this letter, I don't want you to go out on that night. I want you to be alive for me, I don't want you to see me in my hunting side of me. Hunting night is no joke, but you know that right? Of course you do!

I am doing this to protect you from the others and... me. I am dangerous either way, I will write to you again after that night or a few days after that day. I promise I will write to you after that, I am just warning you now. Please be careful of the hunting night!

~ Anonymous

I smiled at his letter, I really missed him too. I saw the ring, I put it on and it fit perfectly. I saw I had a vase in my room I had for a while. I went to my bathroom and I filled it with water, I put the flower in the vase. I put it in the vase and I placed the vase on my floating shelf. I sighed as my hands were on my hips, I turned my head to face Roy who was still asleep.

I went to do my tech homework and I started to work on it when I waited for my parents. Maybe I should cook some food for them, I sometimes cook when they come home late. Those times is when they are doing a mission. I sighed, I continued with my homework.