23: Learning about the other parent

I couldn't walk because of fucking Ryker, but it did help. That thought made me blush, I am seriously beating Ryker's ass or my dad will do that. I sighed and I ate my dinner in silent, it was silent this time. I could see my dad is death glaring Ryker and his parents were trying their best to not laugh. I was blushing like crazy, I knew why.

" Care to explain, why my son is fucking limping, Ryker?" My dad demanded with very calm but deathly tone and I covered my face with my hand. This isn't going to end well, then his parents burst out laughing and Ryker ran out of the dining room. My dad got up and excuse himself, then ran after Ryker. I sighed and I think they saw the love bites and the hickeys on my neck. But not my collarbone, my shoulder and my chest or else my dad will kill Ryker or beat him up.

" I didn't know if my son will fall someone like you. But I guess he did, it was predicted though. I like you kid, I heard you had to endured Marina's abuse and manipulation for years. How did you do that? " Emsy asked to me, she was really kind to me. I liked her too, she like my grandmother in someway. She like the mother I've ever wanted, I hated my fake mother because she wanted my magic to destroy the other realms and created new ones with her rules in them. She has more plans for them too.

My fake mother manipulated me thinking the gods and the godlings are evil and corrupted. But they are not, the people who work for the organization were also manipulated too. They kept believing my aunt's lies and rumors about the gods. She is the true corruption of the realms and how did I not sense it? She is the real monster of this, my grandmother knew. That's why she asked Caspian, my biological father to keep me safe. 

" I.... don't know how.... exactly, Emsy, " I answered with hesitation, she looked at me with soft smile. " I see you have a strong will and spirit, kid. I see why the prophecy chose you, you might not see it. But the rest of us do, you are stronger than you think. You have her powers and her magic. You look like Caspian, but you have Rai's eyes and same birthmark on the back of your nape. "

Rai, is that my dad's lover?

My other parent?

" Who was Rai?"

Emsy sighed, " Rai was the god of lighting, foresight and storms, but he will missing before the corruption happened. He was your father, he was known for being short temper person. But Caspian managed to calm him down easily, we were surprised by that. They fell in love and had you, I don't know how they did that. But for certain, you don't have Rai's temper and you have your other father's calm personality. I am thinking he went into hiding to protect the both of you. Rai is a kind, loving and caring person once you get pass his cold demeanor. But he is too overprotective of the people he loves. I think you should meet him, but Caspian thinks not now. I think he is right, Rai really loves you that's why he is not here now.

" He is the only god now who is not corrupted by the corrupted, " as she continued as she sighed. " You really have his eyes and the same colored streaks in your hair."

She pointed at the midnight blue and golden silver streaks in my hair. I never met my biological father because of he was different. He was like me and my grandmother, " He also was the other person who was immune to the corruption."

She took a deep breath, " He was the person who warn us about Marina, but we didn't listen. Except for his lover and your father, Caspian and your grandmother. We were stupid and native young gods that time, we were a bit new to the realms. Rai does love you, he tries his best to be there for you. He is still in hiding, unfortunately, but you could may find him because you are connected to him. Rai was different from the others, he is one of the oldest gods out there. He did everything in his power to protect you. He loves you as his son, I know he wasn't there for you in your life. But he watched from a far, he truly loves you with his heart. Like he did with your father, Caspian."

                                                                   ⤟☾✧☽⤠

 I was looking through a photo album that I stole from my dad's room. I saw there was a man who looks like me, except for the facial features. He had long white hair with the same colored streaks in his hair like me, he had purple eyes, and his marks on his arms were similar to mine. He looks so happy in these photos with my dad.

" Whatcha' looking?" 

I jumped and yelped, then throw the photo album up in the air. I turned around and I caught the book, then punched Ryker in the face. " Idiot! Don't scared me like that, dumbass, " I scolded him and he was laughing. I will beat his ass and....

Then I heard a bang and I looked at Ryker. He look like he was electrocuted, " You good?"

A/N: Short chapter and sorry if this took two weeks.