24: Who was...that?

"... and that's what happened, " I just finished explaining to them. Dad stared at me weirdly and Ryker's parents looks concerned. What did I do wrong? My dad sighed, " I knew, Raiiii, he inherited your powers too. This isn't good at all, " he groaned and my eyes widened.

What.

The.

Fucking.

Hell.

Is.

Going.

On?

 I stared at dad and he knew this, what is going on with this. I saw Ryker's arms were covered in bandaged as he rubbed his arm. My dad knew this, why didn't he tell me about it? What else is he hiding? How many secrets is he hiding from me? Oh fucking hell! I left the room and I went to the garden outside. I hope they didn't notice I am gone, I am used to that because my aunt used to argue with my uncle and without noticing I left the room.

 I leaned on the stone rails of the balcony, I don't know what's going on. Ever since that incident three years ago, everything around me is turning upside down for me. A lot of things around me are turning upside down. I used to hide my powers a lot when I was a kid and early teenager years of my life. I already knew I had this power, when I get mad or angry and lightings come out of nowhere. I used to think it was coincidence, but it's not. 

 This can't be an coincidence, my other father, Rai was known to be cold and short tempered. He also one of the old gods out there, but he looks so young like what the fuck. I don't know what to do with my life. I hated that I was chosen to change the world and I forced into a life of on the run and hiding. I fucking hated it with a fucking burning passion and I have manipulative aunt who people think that she is a saint. But no, she is not. 

I had to live a life of a lie. But the prophecy is real and I can't understand, why was I chosen for this? I just wanted a normal life and don't be hidden from the world. I hate this, I really hate this. Why am I different from the other godlings? Why was I made for this? I never wanted to this happened to me. 

 I still questioned myself and my existence. This corruption is killing and hurting people, why is this happening? I need to find out her plans and put end to them, I stared at the sunset. I have my other father's powers too, huh. Then the clouds came to covered the sunset and I frowned, I felt a presence behind me. I turned around, I saw a shadowy figure with purple eyes. I stared at them and they stared back at me. 

 I wonder.... who was this person?

 We stared at each others for a moment. They felt familiar, but yet, they don't. We kept staring, this person seems to know me but I don't know them. They look at me with a kind, yet cold stare. They put their hand out, reaching out to me. Did they know me somehow? I walk slowly to them and I was hesitant, didn't know what to do. 

 I slowly reached out, then.....

" ZION, WHERE ARE YOU?"

 I turned to the sound of my dad's voice and he saw me. He ran up to me, pulled me into a hug.

 " We were so worried about you, it's dangerous."

" S-Sorry, I saw someone, " I answered and I turned to show dad, but the person was.... gone already.

 Strange, I thought....

 " Maybe it's your imagination, Z-bug. You were missing for a few hours, " he said, I was confused. I just left the house like 30 minutes ago.

" No, I left like 30 minutes..... ago, " I took my phone out of my pocket and I looked at the time. I was gone for a few hours. I swore.... that doesn't matters. Who was that?

 My dad took me back to the house and we walk through the garden. But there were a bunch of question in my head like who was that figure? Why did they reach to me? What they wanted from me exactly? Who was I to them? There is so many puzzle pieces about my family, I don't know much about them because my aunt prevent me to know about it. But was that person was my other father?

                                                                   ⤟☾✧☽⤠ 

 I couldn't sleep, thinking about that person. I was on Ryker's balcony, I stared at the sky and it was raining. I had an umbrella over my head, had my headphone on my ears listening to some calming music. I sighed and I started to fiddled with my magic making little animal illusions to cure my boredom. Ryker and the others are asleep as for me... I sighed and I watched as the illusions played. 

 I wished I met my other father, but yet I can't for his safety and mine. I wondered what he will be like to me, I know he is my father and all. 

" Zion..."

 Sounded like a whisper, but it was loud enough for me to heard. I called off the illusion and I summon my hybrid whip. I noticed that the rain stopped above me, but everywhere else, it's raining. 

" What the..."

I jolted upwards, I felt unfamiliar presence. I turned my whip into a sword.

" Where are you? Come out..." I snarled as I walked around, then my back bumped into something or... someone. I turned around and I thrusted my sword at them, but then they caught my sword. I looked up and I saw the same purple eyes from earlier. The shadowy figure. I used teleportation and I lunged forwards at the figure.

They dodged it.

I kept trying until I lost grip of my sword and it fell with clank. My opponent held a spear at me, I grabbed the spear and I flipped over my opponent. I grabbed my sword and I held at them.

" Who the fuck are you?" I growled as my marks and my true form was starting to show.

" Hmm, you are just as Caspian described you. I am not surprised, " they got up and pushed the sword down from their face, " the last time I saw you was when you were a baby. Now, you grown into a young man, Zion."

My eyes widened, how did they know my name?