19: MBN- The truth (pt.3)

Re-reading the file again and again, I was in deep pure shocked by this....

Lux hid her son with her husband, " Why did she do this? How can our little Marina do this?" she questioned to her husband, Maxwell, who was human-fairy godling hybrid. She was preparing for battle, "Lux, I don't want to lose you too. But if this is your decision, I can't rallied with it. I will protect Caspian from this. I know you predicted he will have a son who will stop her and her corruption. I love you," he kissed her and she was going to tear up. But she need to be strong for her family and she did. 

She grabbed her sword which was leaning on the wall. Her son was crying, she kissed his forehead. " I am so sorry, Cassy. I wished I could stay, but I can't. Your big sister is going to destroy the realms with the help of the corrupted gods. I love you, my little sea, "she left the cave and she went into battle.

Little did she knew this will be her last battle and the end of the war....

But 6000 years later, Caspian had a son like his mother predicted. For a few months, he lived happily with his life as single dad after his lover was killed by his sister. He tried his best to protect his son from his sister, but she found them before Caspian can stop....

I dropped the file, I can't believe it. " Caspian is- no, how, Ryker, is this true?" I asked to Ryker, I was in tears and he hugged me tight. He put his chin on my head, and started to stroke my hair. After so many years, Caspian was always so close to me, was because I was his son, not his brother, he was my father. I was his son, then my mother is, she is my aunt. She stole me from my real parents, she forced Caspian to be my older brother. 

That's why he always scold mom about who I was. He did this to protect me, " I-I c-can't be around her anymore. I want to be somewhere safe, " I whispered softly and Ryker nodded. " Don't worry, my parents been planning to take you away from that woman for years. Caspian's last request and Lux's last request was to take care of you. Also, we got your things, your parents didn't know we managed to get into your house and get your stuff. Your ' mother ' was plotting to use you as a weapon to destroy Everbloom and the other realms to create a new realm. We are going to get you away from that woman, right now, my love. "

I was silent and he grabbed my hand, we started to run through the forest. " Your mother noticed you left the house, so this year she put more Humanites than usual, " he said as he used his powers to stop the humanites, that's what they are called. " We only sacrificed the bad humans, not the good ones. Your mother's influence cause us to look bad, " he told me as we fought the humanites.

" I have one question..."

" Go on."

" Is my bro- father alive?"

He was hesitant, " He is, he has this power to allowing him to leave his body as a soul. He wanted to take you with him that night, but he didn't want to risk it. Your aunt will be angry, so he let you with her. He was hoping she cooled down, but when I told him about the abuse you had to endured. He was angered by this, so we had to put the plan now, " he explained as he held my hand as we ran through the forest. 

" My parents are going to love you, they were friends with your grandmother and your father, " he smiled and I took his word for it. We had to get out of here and then, I heard that same noise from three years ago.

" Fuck, she had to sent that creature. Well, I guess running will not do anything. Teleportation will, " he said, he used teleportation and we were in front of a building I recognized from the books. 

This is Ryker's home, it looks amazing like the pictures. It had the same dome shape, there were nightshade vines and flowers. There were two pillars in front of entrance and there was a fountain. Almost looks like a big old dome.

Ryker held my hand and we walked through the doors of his home. I saw three figures in the front foyer, arguing. Ryker let go of my hand and he covered my ears, he knew I hate arguments. He started to shouted at them in the native gods language. I know most of it, but I stopped speaking after Ca- my dad went missing, he is not dead. I am glad he is not, the shouting was muffled by Ryker's hands covering my ears. Then he uncovered my ears, " Finally, I got your attention."

The other three noticed me and one of them started to tear up. They looked familiar, could it be him?

I walked forward to the man, he ran up to me and he hugged me. I hugged him back and I started to feel the tears coming down my face, it was really him. For three fucking years, I thought he was dead, but he was alive here and well. 

" You knew that mo- my aunt was evil. But why did you didn't just take me with you when the incident happened?" I asked to him, as he held me close to him. " I really wanted to, after the hour was done. I went to try to find you, but your aunt found you first in the lake. She saw this as opportunity to manipulate you into thinking I was dead. I am so sorry, I wasn't there sooner my child, " my real dad apologized to me. 

I missed him so much.....