You and himchan have been best friends for a very long time

You and Himchan have been best friends for a really long time and for the last 6 months, you've been a couple. You're excited because he is staying over at your place tonight.

You step out for a second to go grab the mail and then walk in the front door, smiling. Himchan's on the phone, talking discreetly with someone. Strangely, as soon as he sees you, he quietly says "bye" and hangs up.

"Hey!" he says, shoving his phone into his back pocket. "Hey...?" you reply, a bit confused, setting the mail down on the counter. He walks over and kisses the top of your head, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "Something wrong?" he asks, noticing the look on your face. "Um, Nothing," you reply, shaking your head.

He shrugs and smiles, releasing you from his grasp. You stare at him as he walks over to the couch. "Who were you on the phone with?" you question, sitting down next to him. "Before you walked in?" he asks. You nod and he continues, "Oh, no one." "Okay.."

You sit in silence, neither of you sure what to say. You just reach over, grab the remote control, and turn the television on. The rest of the night is beyond awkward. Neither of you know what to talk about, and you feel like Himchan is hiding something from you.

The next morning, you wake up to your boyfriend walking out of the room on the phone. You try to ignore the thoughts in your head, but after a few hours, you just can't take it anymore. Is he cheating on you? Is he hiding something from you? What's going on? You've been upstairs for a few hours, working on some stuff, reading and watching TV, when you decide to go downstairs to see Himchan.

Sliding on a pair of slippers, you walk downstairs into the living room. He's talking quietly to someone on his cell phone, not to your surprise. You stand against the door frame, just watching him talk. He slowly turns around, pacing as he's talking, when he notices you.

His eyes go wide and he quickly says, "Okay, thank you. Bye," hanging up. You look at him and shake your head, before walking out of the room into the kitchen. "What's wrong?" Himchan asks, following you into the next room. "Nothing.." you mumble, getting some food out of the cabinet. "(Y/N)" he trails off, sighing, "(Y/N), please talk to me," he says, grabbing your shoulder. You sigh and turn towards him, "Are you hiding something from me?" "What? No!" he defends. "Well, every time I come in the room and you're on the phone, you just hang up like you don't want me to hear anything!" you exclaim. "You really think I'm hiding something from you?" he asks, a small smile creeping on his face. You nod, narrowing your eyes. "I'm not hiding anything. Go get dressed and I'll show you what I've been doing."

"Fine.."

You go upstairs and quickly change into some nicer clothes. You throw on a cute dress, a pair of flats, and then put your hair up into a cute pony tail. When you get back into the living room, you see Himchan stand up and hold his hand out for you. You take it, interlocking your fingers with his, as he leads you outside. It's nice out and the sun is beginning to set in the distance. You two walk down the street to the park, which surprises you.

"Channie~ why are we at the park?" you question, continuing to follow his lead. "You'll see," he chuckles. He leads you down the path and there in front of you is a simple picnic. "What's this?" you ask, looking up at him. He ignores you, before clapping his hands.

All of a sudden, the trees light up the area with bright lights and there are flower petals everywhere.

"Himchan" you whisper, feeling yourself tear up. "This," he says, gesturing, "is what I've been working on and keeping a secret. I've been on the phone planning it with the other members. They set it up while I was with you," he smiles, wrapping an arm around you. "I-I c-can't believe..." you begin, before he leans down, capturing your lips with his.

"But, why?" you ask, wiping a tear from your eye.

"Because I met you on this day, exactly 10 years ago when you first moved here." "I can't believe you remembered this!" you giggle, hugging his torso tightly. He wraps his arms around your waist, kissing the top of your head, "How could I forget anything that has to do with you, (Y/N)?" You look up and smile as he leans down and kisses you gently, his lips smiling against yours.

"Saranghae" he whispers. You smile at him. "Come on," he smiles. He takes your hand, and leads you over to the picnic blanket, where you two have an amazing meal, talk, and enjoy your own little holiday. 

-END-

~Chae.