While you were washing the dishes

You are washing the dishes. Himchan hugs you from behind & whispers in your ear "Has anyone told you that you look pretty washing the dishes? Can we get married soon?" You dropped a dish as soon as he said "Married". Your dream was to get married to someone you love as soon as possible. You and Himchan were dating for 5 years and you know that you are already in Love with him. You: "Uhm~ Married?" Himchan turned you around and looked at you with a smile "Wae? Why are you surprised?" he chuckled. You: "Erm. Nothing~". 

1 week later, Himchan decided to go for a trip to Jeju Island. He decided to go to the beach and sit on the beautiful sand. It was almost sunset and that's when the surprise happened. You were standing looking at the waves up and down. Himchan then stood infront of you blocking the sun. You: "Waaee ~?" You looked right and left to see the sunset. He then knelt down on one leg. You: "Omo~" you put your hand on your mouth. Himchan laughed a little. Himchan: "I have knew you for over 5 years and I'd like to stay with you forever. Will you marry me chagi?" he smiled and you looked at him with big eyes. You just nodded out of surprise. 

Himchan then stood up and gave you a long passionate kiss and the sun was setting beautifully. He then pulled away, looked into your eyes and whispered near your lips with his deep voice: "Saranghae (Y/N)-ah~" smiled and pulled you in for another kiss~

*Asdfghjkl.

-Chae.