You accidentally poured Americano on himchan

You have a 5-year experience of being a BABY and luckily, u earned a scholarship to continue ur studies in Korea.Although u really want to follow BAP everywhere in Korea, u decided that u will only go to their events or shows on weekends or holidays. After settling in ur new dorm near ur campus, u head on over to a BAP fansign event. It was the first ever fansign event u ever went to so u were slightly nervous but excited. Plus, u had brought a cup of americano(iced coffee) for ur bias, HimChan! -After receiving ur number, u lined up with all the other BABYS and soon, it was ur turn to get ur album/poster signed. Zelo was adorable as usual, and so was Jongup. After the maknae line signed ur merchandise, u gave it to Channie to sign. "Hi.." u mumbled. "Hello!!" Himchan greeted back. "Here.. For u-" u accidentally poured ur cup of americano on Himchan's head-while attempting to give it to him. "Ahh.." Himchan lowered his head so that the coffee won't get into his eyes. U stared at him with wide eyes, and ur jaw dropped. "I'M REALLY SORRY!!" you apologized immediately. The staff helped Himchan wipe him clean using towels. U heard faint sounds of shouting at you. The fans were going crazy.You took out a large sum of money from ur pocket and gave it to Himchan. "I'LL PAY FOR UR DRY-CLEANING!" U insisted "Nah, it's alright~" he waved ur hand away. "I'm really sorry so please!" you shoved the money onto him. "It's alright, really!" he smiled genuinely. The guard told u to leave the scene and u obeyed, having nothing to say. After months, u finally had grown accustomed to events and shows, and u even got closer to the boys! After the incident with the coffee, BAP came to notice u more everytime they saw u, the managers and staff also grew closer to u. "-YN-!" Manager Kang approached u while u were entering the KBS building for the week's Music Bank. "Hey!" u waved. "Having trouble?" he glanced at the endless crowd going into the building with force. "Hahah. Yeah.." u scratched the back of ur head and smiled sheepishly at him. "Tell u what. Here's a backstage pass. U can enter through the back entrance." he handed u the pass. U gasped. "Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!" u jumped and hugged him. "Anything for a friend~" he chuckled. "Thanks again, chingu!" u said as u ran to the back entrance. Sure enough, the security let u in once they saw the pass. Immediately after u got in, familliar faces surrounded u. *CNBLUE! BIGBANG! MISS A!!!! OMG OMG THEY'RE ALL HERE!!* u squealed in ur head, but outside ur keeping calm, afraid that if anyone found out u were a fan, they'd kick u out. U walked around and fangirled everytime there was a chance. Minutes after, u spotted BAP. "Oppa!! Himchan oppa!!" u cooed. He turned his head and saw u. "Oh! What are u doing here -YN-?!" he looked surprised. "Manager Kang gave me this." u showed him the pass. The boys soon noticed u and crowded around you. "Aren't u the one who spilled coffee on Himchan hyung?" Daehyun asked while munching on some biscuits. "Hahah. Yeah~~" u giggled. "What was ur name again.. El.. No.." Zelo guessed. "Her name is -YN-" Himchan statted before u even opened ur mouth. "Oh yeah! Be sure to watch our cool performance later!!" Zelo said. "Of course!" u exclaimed. After a few minutes, BAP was called onstage. They performed brilliantly. After the show ended, u went to say goodnight to BAP before leaving. "Let me take u home." Himchan grabbed ur hand before u left. U were stunned for a second there but then came back to ur senses. "It's okay, ur probably tired anyway." u tried to release ur arm from his grip but failed. "I insist. It's night and it's dangerous." since u had no say in this anymore, u obediently obeyed. Luckily, ur dorm was near there so there was no need to wait for a bus. "-YN-..' Himchan suddenly said after walking quietly together. "Can we date?" he stopped walking and looked at u. It was a week since the confession. You and Himchan were dating secretly. The members knew, but they kept it a secret for both of u. U had gotten backstage passes to events now and Himchan gave u their groups' shared phone number. Overall, it was going well. Himchan asked u out on a date that weekend. Excited, you shopped for clothes for that day and thought of things to do that day. On the day of the date, Himchan picked u up from ur dorm. "Hello, love." he kissed ur cheek once u were seated in the car. Ur face turned into a bright shade of red and u lowered ur head. "Hi." you spoke softly. Himchan drove u to a fancy restaurant. Himchan parked the car and got out first, he walked over to ur side and opened the car door for u. U got out and Himchan took ur hand and lead u into the restaurant. The food there were EXTREMELY expensive even though the portions were little.Himchan pulled out a seat and motioned for u to sit before he sat infront of u. "Order whatever u'd like, love." he grinned. The dinner was cut short when suddenly Himchan was contacted by TS. He had a panicked look on his face, that can't be good.The both of u rushed to the company and stormed into the director's office. "What do u mean we've been find out?" Himchan punched the table and the contents on it rattled."Some fans saw the both of u together and took pictures. Long story short, now the fans hate u. "So what do we have to do!?" Himchan clenched his fist. "Himchan. From now on u are relieved of ur duties as a BAP member." the director said calmly. "I've already assigned a replacement for u in the group so don't worry and just pack ur things." he shooed him. "Fine." Himchan looked down but u clearly saw tears dripping. "This doesn't make sense. IF I'M THE REASON HE'S FIRED THEN JUST THROW ME OUT INSTEAD! WHY DID HE HAVE TO SUFFER?!" You shouted. You glared at the director and took a few seconds to calm down. "Himchan. Let's break up. Be happy. Bye." you left. you walked out of the building with blood-shot eyes, tears falling endlessly. Sure, you loved Himchan, but if he was to be fired just because of u, it wouldn't be worth it. Not after all those years of training and hardwork he's been through. "-YN-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Himchan chased after you with all his strength. "I KNOW I HAVEN'T SAID THIS YET BUT I LOVE YOU PABO!!!" he ran ang hugged u from the back, u almost fell because of the impact. "And I'm not planning on letting u go even if you leave." he panted heavily. It seems that he really did run with all his might."What about the fans?" u asked coolly, hiding ur face. "We'll find a way through this, I promise." he said, turning u around. U faced him.Ur face was sticky with tears and ur nose was running. "*hicup* *hiccup* I love you too Himchan!!" u said, sobbing "I know, beautiful." he wiped ur tears with his thumb. "But I love you more." he smiled and pressed his lips gently on yours.