Middle of the night

It was the middle of the night, your shift was over so you bid goodbye to your friends before leaving. Your boyfriend Himchan promised you that he would pick you up but you haven’t heard from him since this afternoon, when he called you letting you know that his practice was going to be longer than expected. But you never knew it would be this long. You decided to just go home alone, but you don’t have a car so you’ll just walk your way home then. You didn’t want to call Himchan because he is probably busy right now so you don’t want to bother him. 

You were taking a short cut while listening to music through your iPod. You were really glad that you’ve downloaded many new songs last night or not you would be listening to old songs. While you were walking, you suddenly felt something wet on your cheek. 

You touch your cheek and looked up at the sky, it was raining. You put your iPod in your bag quickly so it wouldn’t get wet. You walked a bit more until you arrived at a park that was near your apartment that you lived with Himchan. You walked to the place where you first met him.

By the time you arrived there it was already raining. You lift up both of your hands into the sky, liking the feeling of the rain dripping through your face. You’ve always loved being in the rain but since you always get a cold, your parents had to stop you from it. But now it feels so alive, refreshing, and free. You were so happy to the point where you jump on the puddles, grass and standing on the park bench. You were having so much fun until you dumbly ran over to the street. You heard a honking sound then you turned to see a familiar car. You looked closely and saw Himchan looking at you. 

“(Y/N) what are you doing?” Himchan shouted, his head popping out his car window. "Himchan! Come on out it’s really fun!” you shouted waving to him. “You’re going to get a cold!” Himchan said. “Oh, come on! You never do what I want” you murmured and felt a bit sad. “(Y/N)!” Himchan shouted again. “Okay. Okay.” you murmured and began walking towards your apartment. But then you felt someone behind you. You turned around and saw Himchan looking down on you, already getting his prefect hair and cloths wet. 

“I was going to say—“ he paused then grabbed your hand, intertwining them. “—will you dance with me?” You giggled and said “Yes I would love to” You both dance and dance but you kept on making mistakes. You were getting used to the dance when suddenly you trip and fell on Himchan. You apologized and you both laughed. “How did you know I’ve always wanted to dance in the rain?” you asked when you realize that was one of your ten things you would love to do with Himchan. 

“I accidently read your diary” Himchan said blushing. “What!” you shouted and Himchan giggled scratching the back of his head. You both played in the rain. You tried to catch Himchan while he kept on running away from you. You both had a great time and created another happy memory~

-END-

Sorry if it took too long!

I find this really adorable //Cries in the corner knowing it'll never happen//

~Admin Chae.