Oh wow~ I see a small lovey dovey couple over there

You have always stopped by this small coffee shop near your house before going to work. An old ahjumma always served you the right type of coffee and you grew a nice close relationship with her. But for these 2 weeks, she had to leave the coffee shop to visit her grandson that is going to get married soon. You hugged her a goodbye and before leaving:

Ahjumma: "Don't worry! I have left the coffee shop to someone who had great hands and knows how to make a cup of coffee.. It's only 2 weeks~"

You sighed and waved "GoodBye" as she left and entered the airplane. On the way back to your home, you peeked into the coffee shop to see if someone's there. You entered it after knowing no one's here and took a look around.

You: "Wow, feels really empty without the Ahjumma //sigh//" When you turned around, suddenly a tall man with black hair and sharp eyes was standing right behind you. Both of you were facing each other. 

Anon: "Looking for something..?" he asked.

You: "Erm.. No.." and you quickly walked out of the coffee shop leaving a confused look on his face.

You thinking to yourself: "Who's that?" You came back the other day and sat on your regular place. 

"So what would you like to order?" a deep voice asked you. You: "Uhm.. The regular-" that's when you put the menu down and saw the exact same guy from yesterday standing here. 

You: "Why are you here?" 

Anon: "Ahjumma told me to stay for these 2 weeks"

You: "Oh, so you're the one who she kept talking about?"

He put his hand behind his neck and nodded. 

You told him what you ordered & precisely pointed out that you don't like it too hot and not too cold. He nodded and got you the order. IT WAS PERFECT. You had the surprise look on your face but tried not to show it.

Anon: "You sure are picky, aren't you?"

You turned around and ignored him.

Anon: "May I just know what your name is?

You turned again to face him. But the second you opened your eyes, you find his face right infront of you. 

You: "Uhm.. (Y/N).. and yours" and then completed drinking your coffee. Anon: "My name's Himchan! Nice to meet you" You didn't know why your heart was beating so fast. He asked for your number and you just gave it to him. The next day you came and he served you the regular. You kept looking at how he works and whenever he looked at you, he smiled and completed his work but you hid your face into the menu. You visited the place for 1 week and you told yourself that you already had feelings for him. When you came for the last time, he held your hand and pulled you to the coffee shop's kitchen.

That's when you didn't know what to do. He made you lean against the wall as you looked a bit shy. 

Himchan: "Uhm.. I know we aren't close to each other, But I'd like to have a better relationship.." He said with his face down. He then asked you out for a date. You looked at him with surprised eyes and you couldn't deny your feelings. Once he said that, your heart skipped a beat. 

You: "Erm, alright." A big smiled grew on his face as he leaned in to kiss you. 

When the old ahjumma came back after 2 weeks of both of you dating (she was late 1 week), she saw you both laughing to each other and holding hands walking here and there. 

Ahjumma thinking to herself: "Oh wow~ I see a small lovey dovey couple over there"

When the Ahjumma went into the coffee shop, Himchan thanked her so much and asked if he could work permanently. She nodded and you both gave her a huge hug~

-END-

-Chae.