An inter-school competition for the boys' basketball team

Your school had an inter-school competition for the boys' basketball team for your school and another neighbouring school. You had been in a secret relationship with Himchan, the school's ulzzang. You had never wanted to reveal it as you were afraid of bashful comments girls would make about you. 

That day, you had to merge teamwork with your other teammates to perform a cheerleading skit for the entrance of the game. It was the first time you girls had a chance to perform for a big event. 

Everyone was there, the opposing team had arrived. As you made an entrance with the other girls, it left the guys dumbfounded.

They had never seen you in such perfect attire since your school always limit to the budget which made the costumes weren't nice at all.

Himchan gazed at you as you did your stuns. However, some guys from another school were hollering and were definitely hitting on you. Himchan kept his cool but couldn't maintain it any longer as one of them tried to harrass you from the back after you completed the performance.

"THAT'S IT." Himchan stormed to the guy and punched him. They both assaulted each other and you came in. Himchan wanted to settle with him and didnt want you to get hurt. He then pushed you which made you fell harshly on your back.

Help was tendered to you immediately and you were rushed to the school's clinic as you just hit a metal pane on your back.

The school nurses actually attended to you fast and told you to rest on your stomach as you should let your exposed back be accustomed to the atmosphere. 

Suddenly, someone rushed in and you panickly struggled to zip the back of your suit. 

"___-ah, im really sor-" His mouth was slightly hanging to see your back uncovered.

"Get out!" You flinched in pain as you tried to cover your back.

Himchan jogged to you and restricted your hands. 

"Mianhe... I was too selfish to think of my ownself. Does it hurt?" He looked at your back.

"Yah, what are you thinking of? Please dont do anything naughty Himchan, im in this state because of you" You groaned but he suddenly reached your zipper from the back and slid it upwards.

"Im not that kind of man. Eventhough i may want you badly at times, you're someone valuable to me. But remember, dont let those guys touch you like that again next time, only i can do that." You both chuckled and he lifted you up.

He kissed your forehead and the nurse entered. "o..ouh.. You're up already?" She looked at Himchan but he blushed. You spanked your forehead embarrassingly and ran but he chased after you.