4th anniversary with himchan

As you and Himchan reached the 4th anniversary, he decided to commemorate it at where you both first met; the skating rink. 

HC:"Is it tight?" He asked after tying the ice skate shoes for you. He then offered his hand to you and held you up.

Your legs turned wobbly since you forgotten how to skate as it had been years. 

HC:"I hope you didn't forget what i've thought you~"

You:"Himchan, that was 4 years ago." He chortled and intertwined his fingers with yours. 

He lifted you up once you fell and soon, you managed to handle on your own. But as you were in your own world, trying to find the right momentum to glide, a hand pulled yours and it made you shocked. 

That instant, you twirled and was about to fall on your face. 

But a more alerted figure was fast enough to fall below you first. He lied flat on the rink as you were above him. 

HC:"Haha, caught you." He smirked and showed no signs of recovering back. 

You lifted your hands, wanting to get up but he restrained it. 

You:"Aren't you getting up?" 

HC:"No, I want to stay like this."

You:"Are you nuts? There are kids looking at us here." 

Himchan:"It's not like i'm doing anything provocative here..." He held you closer, faces only a few inches away. 

It made you really embarrassed as you both received the attention of many on the ice rink. 

HC:"____-ah, it's been a good 4 years, right?" To which you agreed. 

You:"yeah... so, can we stand as we talk? I feel so uncomfortable this way." This time he let go of you and you got on your feet. 

As you swirled around, you saw Himchan kneeling with a small red velvet box in his hands. 

HC:"I too, have spent a good 4 years with you. So I was thinking if it would be a great move to start planning ahead for our future now?" He opened that box and it revealed a sparkling ring. 

HC:"Will you marry me?" You teared up as you've never expected him to propose in such a way. Sooner, people are gathering around you both to witness the proposal upclose. 

Even though you didn't like being watched by many people, you could just say yes and he slid that ring into your slender finger before hugging you tightly. 

But just then, a kid glided to you both and he had a rose in his hand. 

Followed by another boy who stood behind that kid. In a few seconds, the children who were skating on the ice rink all queuing up in a line, passing you a rose each. 

You just blushed and accepted them with tears of joy because you knew that Himchan had planned it all. 

You turned around to thank him but he was missing. You skated around the rink but he wasn't there. Next thing you knew, the place was empty and the lights went off. 

It almost turned out like a horror scene since your voice echoed when you called out for help. 

However, a spotlight appeared on you and you avoided the piercing light from hurting your eyes. 

"I've always adored you for these years. Every time I say the words, "saranghae", it feels like that was never enough. I feel that the love i've been giving to you was lacking. If I were to be born again, i'd be sure to find you and take better care of you. ____, I hope you'll excuse my flaws and accept me for who I am. Will you marry me?" Those came out from a loud speaker and it was like he confessed to you with the Earth, witnessing it all. 

The lights turned back on and a figure glided to you. 

HC:"You heard that? Now, i've given you 11 roses. But I will stop loving you when this rose die." He passed you the last rose which makes 12 altogether. 

You:"But this rose is fake..." You looked at the rose he handed to you.

HC:"Which is why my love for you won't ever die." He smirked and land a kiss on your forehead. 

HC:Pabo-yah, i'm trying to say that i'll love you forever." Himchan chuckled and bent down to meet your eyes. 

Slowly, he pecked kisses on your eyes, nose then lastly, your lips. 

Out of nowhere, a standing ovation appeared and clapped for you both as the kiss went on. 

You:"I love you, Kim Himchan."

HC:"I love you more, ____." Then he continued the kiss as the crowd got more noisier. -END-