You and himchan at the park

You were jogging around in the park listening to music. You kept staring at the ground so you didn’t see what is in front of you. Because of that you bumped into a guy. You looked up to see who and he stretched his hand out to help you. “Ah! Kamsahamnida!” as you smiled at him. Himchan: “My name is Kim Himchan, Nice to meet you!” You: “I am (Y/N), Pleased to meet you ^^” 

You hung out for the next 3 months and got to know each other. You became close friends. One day, he asked to take you out for a while. Both of you went to have a delicious dinner and talked for a while. Himchan: “I’ll walk you home” You: “Anni. It’s okay! Annyeong!” He wasn’t pleased by your answer so he grabbed your wrist and started running around playfully with you. Before entering your house, he told you “Wait!” You turned around and looked at him. He put his hands in his jacket’s pockets. 

Himchan: “Erm.. I liked you ever since we started to get to know each other. I loved your personality, the way you laughed, everything. The point is, I’m always happy whenever you’re with me. So.. I’d like for us to take our relationship further.. Would you be … mine?” he said it shyly and looked so adorable. You: “Ah.. I’d love to! We’re really close too //smile// I hope it’ll work out~” Himchan gave you a hug, kissed your cheek and walked backwards as he kept saying “Annyeong!” waving his hand. 

–Few Years Later- 

It’s been 3 years since you and Himchan started dating. Himchan called you : “Baby~ We’re going to have some fun today. Get ready! I’ll pick you but we’re going walking” and hung up. You did what he told you and waited. The doorbell rang. Himchan was out. He smiled at you then said “KAJA ~!! We’re going to the amusement park today!” You: “Wh-WHAT?!” He ignored your words and laughed while taking your hand and running to the amusement park. 

-When you arrived the amusement park- 

Himchan: “WAHHH~” as he spread his arms into the direction of the rides “Let’s play the scariest ones!” The moment he saw the rollercoaster ride, he had these “hearts” in his eyes. You were dead scared of them, but to not let him down since it’s his favorite ride you agreed into going on it. Himchan: “Sweet heart, don’t you worry” he smiled at you. While riding it, Himchan saw your terrified face and the ride didn’t start. When you were at the climax of the ride, you looked down and a drop of tear fell down your eyes. 

Himchan caught your hand tightly and said “I said don’t worry!” he wiped your tear. “Hold onto me tightly!” When it was done, you went out all dizzy. You: “Ah. Jinjja. Not riding this again” as you made a cute angry pout. Himchan gave your pout a quick kiss and then held your hand. Himchan: “The day finished, Let’s go walk in the park”. You were the only one in the park. Himchan purposely walked through the path of which you met 3 years ago. He took you to a bench, put his palm on your head and said “Kneel down you’ll find something” You found a “__+(Y/N)= Forever”

Himchan : “That’s when we first started dating” he smiled. You: “Did you bring me here to show me this?” Himchan: “Pabo.. You thought I’d bring you all the way from the amusement park to here just to show you this?” Himchan made you stand at the position where you fell 3 years ago. He then took out a box, opened it and knelt down. Himchan: “I think it’s time. Saranghae~ I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. I’m always happy whenever I’m with you. You ARE one of a kind. So.. (Y/N) .. Would You Marry Me?” as he looked sincerely into your eyes. Tears of joy came rolling down your eyes. He stood up and put the ring on. Himchan then pulled you in for a long passionate kiss under the moonlight. He pulled away and whispered “You’re mine now… Forever” smiled, hugged you tightly and wouldn’t want to let go as he later kissed your forehead~ 

-END-

-Chae.