Your followed your best friend to fansign

Himchan was having a fan meeting and you followed him since you are his best friend. He was sitting down and you were standing behind him with the body guards.

It was one of the fan’s turn. She was screaming. She asked, “Oppa!! Can we take picture together?? AHHH!!!”. Himchan gladly took a picture with her. Then the girl asked, “OPPA!!! Can i please touch your cheek!!! Please?”. Himchan smiled and said “YUP!”. The girl touched Himchan’s cheek and screamed. Then Himchan said “Alright, you should go now haha”. Then it was the next fan. It wasnt a female. It was a male. He was wearing a cap and a sunglasses. You were quite suspicious of him so you were staring at him. Then you realised that he was holding onto an egg. You knew he was going to throw it at Himchan, so you went to Himchan and whispered, “Himchan-ah, come here for a minute.”. Himchan stood up. The guy was staring at Himchan. As he threw the egg, you pushed Himchan and got hit instead. Your clothes were wet and smelling fishy. Himchan was so startled. He looked at you and rant towards you. He asked, “Yah, are you ok? How did you...?”. You were feeling embarassed. You said, “I... ill wait for you in the car.”. 

You ran to the car and sat down. 

After 5 hours, B.A.P members came back. As Himchan got inside the car, he sat next to you and gave you his jacket. You looked away and said “Its ok. Its dried now.”. Himchan said “Arent you hurt? It must have been painful.”. You shook your head and smiled. Himchan put his jacket over you and said “Stil. You need to be careful. What if you got hit on the face. You just love me too much. Dont you.”. You laughed and hit him on the arm. 

When you guys arrived at the agency, you followed Himchan to him and Yongguk’s room. You went inside and sat on Himchan’s bed. You were just sitting down and looking at your phone. Then Himchan asked, while changing, “Oii you are a girl, arent you supoosed to be like embarrassed or something?”. You were just looking at your phone and you said “Im a girl?”. Himchan laughed and said “Why are you here anyways?”. You laughed and said “cos im bored alone at my room.”. Himchan said “Arent you scared, like me and Yongguk-ie hyung are guys. And you are a girl.”. You looked at Himchan and said “hahaha i trust you guys muahaha” Himchan smiled. He said, “Alright, i dont feel comfortable with you staying here, if you are bored alone, ill stay in your room with you haha im so nice. lets go.”. You shook your head and said “Nope i like it here.”. Himchan said “Oiiii listen to this oppa.”. You shook your head and said “nope im not moving. My butts stuck onto this bed. And my legs cant move”. Himchan smiled and said “Like i said, im a guy. Im way stronger than you haha”. Then he suddenly held your waist and carried you up. You were shouting, “YAH!!! Let go!!! OH my gosh! What are you doing??”. Himchan didnt put you down until you guys went inside your room. He put you down and sat on the bed. You sat down beside him and just looked at your phone. Then you said “Hey, lets take a picture” and you put your phone in front of you guys. Himchan did his cutie pose. After you took the picture, Himchan suddenly snatched your phone. You were trying to take it away from him, but he wasnt letting it go. As you held his arm and when you were about to take it, you accidently fell on your back and lied on the bed. Himchan also fell and he was leaning on you. You were just blinking your eyes and just looking away. Himchan suddenly smiled and held your cheek. Then he started to come nearer and as if he was about to kiss you. As his lips were about to touch, you closed your eyes. But Himchan poked your cheek and said “What are you thinking, eh? TSK TSK.”. You blushed and quickly pushed him. As you were about to stand up, Himchan held your wrist. You looked at him and he was just looking at the ground. Suddenly, he pulled you to him and sat on his lap. He then moved your hair to one side and held your neck. He pulled you nearer and angled his face into a position where he was about to kiss you. He finally kissed you on the lips and your heart was beating so fast. After he kissed you, he whispered, “I bet your heart is beating like Usain Bolt.”. You blushed and hit his head. Himchan smiled and said “saranghae~” and acted cute. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek.