Going to the beach with the BAP members

You're going to the beach with Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo, Jongup, Yongguk & Himchan. You are best friends with the boys, but you have always had something with Himchan. He just blew you away with everything he did. When you arrive at the beach, you have a water fight, splashing water at each other and having a blast. After awhile, the boys start to play soccer, and you join in. You play for a long time, before going to your beach blanket. Himchan follows and all the other boys come join him and wrestle you both down, kidnapping you.

“You're our girl now! And we can do everything we want with you!” Daehyun laughs. “Let's tickle her!” Zelo yells, and all the boys attack you for about 5 minutes. “I hate you guys!” you laugh. “Come on, we know you love us” Youngjae says, fluttering his eyes. “You can't hide it!” Yongguk laughs. “Okay, fine, I'll admit it..... SARANGHAE!” you scream. “We love you too!” they all yell at the same time, laughing. “So how about some ice cream?” Jongup says, breaking the silence. “That sounds good! Who's gonna get it?” you ask. “Let's see...The last 2 people to get into the sea, starting........now!” Daehyun exclaims, before taking off. You and Himchan are still pinned to the ground, while the rest of the boys stand up and run to the sea. How unfair.

“YAAAHHH!” Himchan yells before turning to you. “Mianhae, we never even got a chance,” he says, getting up. “It's okay...” you laugh. “Do you know what they want?“ “Yeah,” Himchan smiles, helping you up. “But first, there's something I want to ask you,” he looks at the ground smiling. “Okay,” you smile. He leads you in the opposite direction of the ice cream shop. “What is it?” you ask, after walking a bit in silence. “Haven't you noticed?” he asks, looking confused. “Hmm, no, I don't think so....” you reply. He takes your hand and you look up at him. “What about now?” he questions. “We are holding hands.....?” you ask. He stops you, looking to both sides quickly, before leaning in and kissing your lips. He smiles. “ Do you get it now, (Y/N)? I'm in love with you.” he lets out quickly, standing beside you, stroking your hair slowly. “I, I, I don't know what to say....” you smile. “Just say yes...” “To what?” “Will you......be… mine?” he whispers close to your ear, so only you can hear it. You nod and kiss him on the cheeks. Both of you walk over to get the ice cream, holding hands.

You get back to the other boys and hand them their ice cream. They all turn and stare at Himchan. “Did you ask her?” Jongup asks, excited. “Yeah,” Himchan looks at you and blushes. Youngjae notices and yells “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” and the rest of the boys join him. Himchan comes over to you, standing close. “Should we give them what they want?” he whispers, smiling. “I think that would be a great idea....” you whisper back, as Himchan wraps his arms around your waist, kissing you sweetly. The boys start to whistle before Daehyun says “Remember to breathe guys, okay?” Yongguk then puts his hands over Zelo’s eyes covering them to not see, but of course, Zelo tries to peek through his fingers. Himchan breaks out laughing, then blushes and kisses you again and you can feel him smiling through it, the sun setting behind you in the distance.

-END-

~Chae.