stop being rude

(Louis pov)
Harry has been rude to everyone this morning. I have given him warnings and swats but nothing has stopped him. I threaten him that if he does it again I will take him over my lap.

-later that day-
"Why are you such a baby niall. Grow up and stop cryjng!" I hear harry yell. That's it. I run over to where Harry and niall were which was the living room.
"Harry styles did I or did I not tell you if you continue to be rude you will be over my lap?"
"Lou I-"
"Did I or did I not warn you?" I ask
"You did." He says
"Go up stairs bared and in the corner." I say
"Yes sir."
I go up the stairs after a while.i open the door to see him in the corner bared.
"Come here harry." I say sitting down on my bed. Harry turns around and walks over covering himself up.
"Hands on your head and tell me what you did wrong." I say. His eyes widen as he slowly let's go of his hands covering himself. He doesn't look up so I lift his head up looking him in the eyes.
"Look me in the eyes. And say what you did wrong." I say removing my hand.
"I was being rude to everyone in the house." He says tears in his eyes
"Okay come on over my lap." I say he slowly goes over my lap and grabs the blanket with his fists.
"I'm starting." I say
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Louis s-stop please!" Harry cries
"Just ten more. I need you to count for me okay." Louis tells me
I nod my head slowly as I grip the blanket tighter.
"Verbal answer Harry."
"Yes sir."
"Good I'm starting."
SMACK"one" SMACK "two" SMACK "three" SMACK "f-four" SMACK "f-five" SMACK SMACK "SIX" SMACK "SEVEN." SMACK "EIGHT." SMACK"NINE." SMACK "TEN!"
I hear the sound of a cap popping open. I turn to see Louis holding a tub of icy hot.
"No please!" I cry wiggly around
"Stop Harry." Louis says putting the icy hot on my already burning bum. It feels nice than it turns into fire.
"Please Louis get it off please. I'm sorry."
Louis quickly pulls me up and lifts me up into his lap being careful of my sore bum.
"Shh shh hazzait's okay. But you have to keep it on until it wears off."
"Why don't we take a nap okay?"
"Okay." I say Louis lays us down and rests me on top of him. He plays with my hair until I fall asleep.
~¥~~€~£<£~€~€~£~~~¥~|
How you like it
-owlgirl123-