Niall ' s bad week (part 1)

(Niall pov)
Walking around the mall I come across a the phone store. I really wanted a new phone so I head in. I ask someone to help me but when I ask how much it's to much for me.
Maybe I could just steal it, yes that sounds good.
While the person's back is turned I make a run for the front door. The alarm goes off getting the attention of the security guard. I run faster down the shopping mall hall. When a guard tackles me to the ground. I struggle about trying to get the person off of me.
I am pulled up and dragged back to the store.
"do you have anyone we can call to come get you?" I guard asks
"Yes." I tell them louis' number and just sit in the back office awaiting my fate.
Not to long after louis comes in and he does not look happy. You could see the steam coming out of his ears.
He storms over to me about and smacks me 10 times before whispering,
"I'm going to make it so you sit down for months." I whimper pulling away from him but he grabs my arm.
"I'll take care of him." Louis tells the guard then begins dragging me out the small office and out of the mall. He throws me in the back seat and slams the door behind him. He gets in the driver's seat and starts the car.
"Lou-" "I DONT WANT TO HEAR A WORD FROM YOU!" he yells Making me jump back. I look down as tears fall down my face.
"I would save those tears for later you'll be needing them." He says
Casing me to cry louder.
All the way home you could hear me crying my eyes out in the back of the car.
Once we get home I slowly get out and follow louis inside.
"Get upstairs and in your room bare and in the corner." He says not even looking at me .
i quickly run up stairs and bare myself.
Louis comes in a few minutes later with the belt.
"Over the bed." Louis says I quickly rush over to the bed and bend over it. Not wanting to make louis more up set.
"Your getting 85 after your getting the icy hot if you rub your bum you'll be getting the same punishment." He says
Without a word he starts
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "owwww" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "stop please!" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "I'M SORRY!" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK ( PRETEND THAT WAS 85)
he puts down the belt and just watches as I sob my eyes out. I hear the to familiar click of the icy hot bottle. A big blob is spread out onto my burning bum while I scream out in pain.
Louis has yet said a word to me and it's killing me so much.
"Come on niall get up." He says touching my back causing me to flinch back. I just sob and sob
"Niall calm down before you make yourself sick." He says rubbing my back.
"I'm SORRY." I sob over and over again into the bed.
"Shh shh niall it's okay. Calm down." He says while pulling me up onto his lap while being carefull of my bum.
"I'm sorry." I cry
"Niall calm yourself your forgiven. Now calm down before you make yourself sick." Louis says while rubbing my back.
"Sleep now niall you need it." He says once he notices me falling asleep. I close my eyes and fall asleep.
□♡□♡●♤●♤●♡□□□♡□♡□♡□♡♡□
Hope you like it part 2 should be coming hopefully with it two days.
-owlgirl123 -