BIG TROUBLE (part 1)

sorry I haven't updated in a long time my internet was out for a week. well hope you like it.

*********************************

   -no one's POV-

Niall wakes up before anyone else. he planned to pull pranks on everyone in the house. he speaks into Liam's room and puts red hair dye in one of his shampoo bottles. then goes into louis' room and sets up a bucket of flower over his door and then to Zayn's room and puts glue on his combs. he goes to harry and his room and picks up harry and drags him to the window. he opens it and steps out since the roof was alittle bit out away from the roof he was able to get harry and himself out on to the roof.

he goes down stairs and sleeps on the couch.

  He wakes up to here someone coming down stairs. he looks up to see liam with bright red hair.

"Niall why aren't you in your room sleeping?" he asks

"I came down stairs last night and fell asleep." Niall tells him.

"don't you have anything to do with red hair?" he asks

"no." he says

"has the other boys woken up yet?" Liam asks him.

"I don't think so." he says

"okay."

"LIAM!" we hear harry yell.

we both run up stairs and go to the window. Liam gets out and goes onto the roof seeing harry there. crying a bit.

"it'd okay hazza." Liam says

rapping his arms around harry.

"how did you end up here?" he asks harry

"I don't know I just woke up and i'm out here." harry cries.

"come on let's get you inside." liam tells harry getting back into the room.

"Niall did you do this?" Liam asks

"no I was down stairs asleep." Niall says. A couple of seconds later they hear a bump and Louis scream. liam,Niall and harry all run to louis' room to see Louis covered in flower. Niall almost laughs but stops himself.

"so I guess its Zayn." liam says walking off to zayns room opening the door to find zayn trying to get one of his combs out of his hair.

"what happened?" Liam asks

"I don't know its stock, I think it has glue on it." zayn says

"did you put harry on the roof, dump flower on Louis and put red hair dye in my shampoo did you?" Liam asks

"no." zayn says liam lifts up zayn's chin and looks into his eyes to see if his lying. he wasn't. 

"okay zayn let me help you." liam says help zayn get the comb out.

"Niall get in here!" Liam yells.

             -Niall POV-

"Niall get in here!" I hear Liam yell

oh no. he knows its me.

I walk into zayns room

"yes liam?" I asks

"did you do all of this?" Liam asks me

"n-no." I say looking down

I felt two fingers lift my chin and meet liam's eyes

"Niall tell me the truth." he says

I look at him then look away

"i-i can't." I say

"Niall why did you do it?" he asks

"I just wanted a bit of fun." I say

"that was not fun you know." he tells me.

"I didn't mean to hurt anyone." I say as a single tear falls down my face.

"baby I know that you wanted to have fun but that was not funny and for that your getting the paddle" he tells me

"no not the paddle please!" I cry

"yes Niall."

"no please!" I cry

"ZYAN GET ME THE PADDLE!" liam yells out. zayn comes in with the paddle it had larger holes in it. as liam and zayn talk I make a run for it.

"NIALL GET BACK HERE!" Zayn yells. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. where two strong hands grab me by my arms. I see harry behind me.

"let me go!" I cry as I try to get of his grip.

"Zayn I got him." Harry says

zayn comes into the kitchen and grabs me by my arm. I let my weight bring me to the floor. "Niall get up Now!" he yells

"no. fuck off." I say

then zayn yauks me up and throws me over his shoulder. he walks up the stairs and to his room where he drops me to his bed. I crawl back and fall to the floor and sit in the corner to protect my bum.

"Niall get over here now!" zayn yells.

I don't say anything.

zayn comes over to me and grabs me by my upper arm. I cry out in pain.

"you already made it worse for your self. you pulled pranks on all of us. you run. you cussed. your getting 90 spanks with the paddle, 5 minutes with soap in your mouth, and grounded for a week." he tells me

"NO!" I yell kicking him

"that's it you just got your self an hour in the corner!" zayns yells. then he bends me over the bed and yanks down my trousers and boxers.

"no please not bare!" I Cry I never got the paddle but bare that's gonna hurt like hell.

*********************************

I'll do part two soon. I have tests all week so it will be a while before I update.

-owlgirl-