Don't worry part 2

Sorry I forgot how gave me this prompt. so how ever gave me this thank you.

It's been a long week and Harry has been yelling, cussing, talking back. But not once has he gotten a spanking. All the boys have been out doing recording for their new album Louis and Harry have already finished their parts so they stayed home.

Harry was bored out of his mind, being stock at the house all day. so he decides to go down stairs and break something. he grabs a bat and starts to smash everything. his eyes widen as he sees what his done.

"what was that?" Louis asks as he come downstairs.

"I swear I didn't do it on purpose." Harry cries as he backs away from Louis and into the wall. tears start to form in his eyes.

"don't worry Harry. I'm not mad." Louis tells Harry

"are you going to tell Zayn?" Harry asks

"I'll going to tell him that I punished you all ready when he gets home." He tells Harry

"okay." Harry says

"go up stairs and calm down. I'll clean this mess up." Louis tells Harry.

******\**\*\*****\\**when the rest of the boys get home***\\**\

Louis was finishing cleaning up the mess. when the boys come home.

"hey. Louis what are you doing?" Zayn asks

"cleaning up." Louis tells him

"why does it look like someone smashed everything with a ball." Zayn says

"what do you think."

"Harry did it didn't he?" Zayn asks

"yes. I all ready punished him." Louis tells him

"are you sure. the last time you punished him he didn't even finch when he'd sit."

"yes I punished him. I didn't go to hard on him the last time."  Louis tells him

Zayn runs up the stairs and to Harry's room having Louis yelling at him that his all ready punished Harry.

Zayn comes into Harry's room, seeing Harry laying down on his bed.  Zayn walks over to him and pulls him up having Harry protest and try to pull out of Zayn's grip. Zayn ignores him and grabs his pants and boxes down. he then sees that Harry has no red bum not anything.

"LOUIS GET UP HERE NOW!" Zayn yells Louis comes in

"can you tell me why Harry has no red bum even though you just spanked him.

"I did spank him." Louis tells Zayn.

"Harry tell me the truth. did Louis spank you?"  Zayn tells Harry making him look at him in the eyes. there was no marks from any red eyes or any pain. Zayn already knew that Harry was not spanked he just wanted Harry to tell him himself.

"I-I can't." he says looking down.

"bend over the bed." Zayn tells him. Harry quickly bends over the bed.

"Louis have you been spanking at all. any time we've told you to?" Zayn asks Louis.

"n-no. I haven't."

"for how long?"

"about a week."

"go wait in my room." Zayn tells him.

"Harry your getting 100. with my hand." he tells Harry

"okay." Harry tells him.

         -Harry Pov-

"I'm going to start now."

"okay."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

(pretend that was 100)

Harry was sobbing heavy when Zayn finished. he layed limp over the bed.

"Harry Shh it's okay. your okay." Zayn tells him as he rubbed his back. he then picks up Harry and sits him down on his lap being careful of his sum back side.

"Harry calm down." Zayn tells Harry as Harry keeps on sobbing. "I'm sorry." Harry cries as he slowly calms down.

"It's okay I forgive you." Zayn whispers to him.

Harry's eyes start to close, and he begins to grow limp with sleepiness.

"close your eyes. I'll be back when I'm done with Louis." Zayn says

"hmm." Harry muffled as Zayn  lays him down.

********♤♡♡♤♡■●□♤●♡●●●♢□●●

-owlgirl123-